you weren't anyone's friend

[august 12th]
written april 12th
I ain't feeling too good

"hey changb- are you okay?" hyunjin asked as he saw the boy slam the car door shut. "hey changbin whats wrong?" woojin asked from where he was sat on the floor. changbin didn't say anything instead bringing Felix into a hug. "I'm sorry," he cried out, not only to Felix but also the boys sat in the floor. "I-I shouldn't have left with Felix yesterday, I'm sorry for not being there for your food you spent making," He turned to Chan and woojin who were staring up at him.

"hey it's okay, is that why you're sad?" Chan asked getting up from the floor and approaching the boy. "K-kind of?" He sighed bringing his other friend into a hug. "M-Minho is mad a-" "are you fucking serious?!" He heard the mentioned boys voice behind him, causing him to pull back. "You came here to steal my friends now?!" He looked behind him, Felix was standing looking scared as Minho walked into the garage, jisung trailing behind once again trying to calm him. "Your friends?! They're my friends too asshole!" He yelled back walking closer to the boy. "You weren't anybody's friends dipshit!" Minho yelled back getting even closer to changbin. "Really earlier you were yelling at me because I was distancing from you! Why would you care if I wasn't your friend?!" He felt a fist hit his jaw, sending him back a couple feet. "What the hell is wrong with you?!" The raven haired boy yelled, holding onto his jaw.

"What the hell Minho!" Jisung yelled after the other two boys had stormed out, no one knowing where they were going. "Why would you punch him?!" He glared at the boy who was now sitting on a curb, head in his hands. "I don't know!" He looked up to the boy who seemed to have flinched. He got up and approached the boy, jisung backing away each step he took forward. "Hey baby, please don't be scared of me," he tried to grab onto the boys hand, "Please I'm sorry." He watched the squirrel looking boy look at him. "I-I won't forgive you until you make things with Changbin and Felix okay," he breathed out, turning around and walking back into the garage.