Nothing else matters

[august 11th]
written april 7th-12th aprecciate me hoes even tho this sucks
happy birthday woojin! youre so cute uwu

the young boy was greeted as soon as he walked into the store. "hello, my name is ameila, can i help you look for something today?" her voice was, sweet. but, he didnt need help so he shook his head and kindly smile. "its fine," the girl, amelia, nodded and walked away leaving the boy to wander over to the maniquins with a white tshirt, the gucci label on the middle. "excuse me," he called amelia over again as she walked around the store making sure everything was in its place. "do you have this in a small?" he asked as she walked over to him. "yes we do," she smiled walking away towards the back where she then walked out of with the shirt neatly folded in her hands. he took it and thank her walked away from the maniquin and to the shoes that were placed on shelfs on the walls.

he saw beige pair of shoes with the same logo on the side, they were cute in his opinion. he walked back to the cashier after amelia had handed him a size nine, changbin had to give Felix his shoes because Felix got his wet and he thought they wouldn't fit. Turn out they were the same size. "1,370," the cashier said as he checked the items in did. there goes my money, but at least it's for changbin. "Here you go," he stared once Felix finished paying up with his credit card. "thank you," he smiled at the man about to walk out when his phone starts ringing.

"hello?" he greets who ever might be on the other side, not having checked the label. "hi lix, are you home? I'm about to head back from my dads," changbins voice rings out. "Uh I'm about to drive home right now," he closes the exit doors of the building and heads to the section where the car was parked. "Okay, I'll see you when I get there, love you," is all the raven head says before he hangs up. he steps into the car, putting the bag into the seat next to him.

-

"felix, changbins home!" he hears chans voice from where he was laying down on the older boys bed, the gift he had bought next to him. "he wants you to go outside to him!" he replies with a simple okay, walking out of the room thinking that he'll give the boy his gift after. he exists the house to be met with a golden lamborghini, his mouth opens wide as he stares at th every expensive looking car. "like it?" changbin asks as he steps out of the car, felix nods his head staring at the car. "holy shit changbin how much did this cost?" he breaths out as he gets closer, letting his hands graze the car. "i dont actually know, my dad got it for me," he chuckles walking over to the boy, watching him being amazed.

"how rich is your dad?!" he exclaims turning around to face the boy who shrugs his shoulders. "come on lets go for a ride?" he walks over to the drivers side, opening the door. felix nods and gets in, staring amazed at the inside of the car. "here," he grabs onto the older boys phone about to put on music when he notices something. "you got a new phone too?!" he fake cries turning the boys now upgraded, iphone xs max. "yeah, it was a gift for myself, here," he says handing the boy a bag which makes him confused. "open it, its for you," he smiles watching the boy open the bag slowly. "hey no, you didnt have to," felix says taking out a box for the same phone changbin had, except it seemed as if they were different colors. "i wanted to," changbins smiles kissing the boys cheek as he takes the phone out. "thank you," the blonde boy leans over to kiss the older boy.

as he finished setting up his new phone, he notices that they had already gotten to the building where the raven head had confessed to the blonde. "come on i bought some food on the way home, chan said what they were preparing was for dinner, and its only 2 pm so lets go snack and watch something on the tv!" felix nodded smiling at how happy the older boy seemed talking about the hang out. they got out of the car walking up the stairs off the building, yes there were elevators but whats bad about getting a little exercise?

"whatd you get?" felix asked plopping himself onto the couch. "chips, cookies, candy, and soda," he listed out as he took out each item one by one, setting them onto the couch, allowing himself to sit next to the blonde boy.

===

might rewrite this idk it sucks tho so...it was meant to be longer but i cant think atm oof sorry for not updating oof