i got no friends, i got family.

[july 30th]
written April 1st
Don't judge I don't know ordering in bk even if I've gone there a lot yikes I'm so done with my family yo
Story time:
So I was in clas today and the teacher was like write down what you're most excited for and I wrote down that I'm excited for May and June because my grandpa is coming and I'm also excited for December because I get to go back to El Salvador
Then he was like okay most older people write down things that are happening in a long time from now so I just sat there like ._. LIKE DUDE WHAT
then the next one was say something you regret and I put down I regret not talking to my grandparents more
...boi. He was like most older people put down things like I regret not telling this person I liked them or I regret not talking to this person, like things that they missed the opportunity for and not like oh I regret messing up on my concert or some shit
And the final one was what your perfect day would be and I just put down spending a day with my family in El Salvador oof also I just realized I kept spelling lying instead of laying...

"hello, can I have two whopper meals?" changbin spoke out of the car window as he was stopped by the drive-thru. "um sprite," he answered when the woman asked what he wanted for drink. he didn't know what type of drinks Felix liked so he just got what he would usually get. The boy was still sleeping next to him, even if it was only ten pm, soft snores coming out of his mouth, phone in his hand. "yeah that all thanks," he moved forward towards the second window where the lady gave him his food.

"come on lix were here," he softly spoke nudging the boy, the food was in the back seat. "hm where are we?" felix yawned stretching his hands and rubbing his eyes. "Just at my second happy places," changbin smiled looking at the boy who looked out the car.

in front of him was a building. "what?" He askedconfused in why they were in a building. "Just get out," changbin chuckled grabbing onto the food. Felix followed the instructions and got out waiting for changbin at the front of the car staring up at the building that looked like it was abandoned. "Come on," changbin smiled grabbing onto the younger hand and heading towards the building. Once they entered he lead them into the stair case where they walked around four flights of stairs, Felix dying at the end, and opening the door that entered the rooftop.

Felix looked around, amazed. the rooftop was like a hang out. there was a orange and yellow striped couch, in front a desk where changbin set the food down and sat himself down. there was a section that looked as if it were a kitchen. It had a refrigerator, which said refrigerator on it, two other desks, some seats and a lamp. there were clothes hung up on wires, he didn't understand but whatever. There were flower pots around the whole rooftop, fairy lights hanging around. There was a section that has radios all over. What he was most excited about though, was the trampoline and roundabout in the middle. "you like it?" Changbin asked as he watched the boy look around. "Yeah," Felix walked over to changbin and sat himself next to the boy, hugging his side. "how'd you do this?" honestly, how could a twenty something year old have done all of this? "i dont know honestly, my dad gave me this building, I also don't know what he wanted me to do with it, and I just kept getting stuff as I grew up the trampoline and roundabout were fifteen year old changbin thoughts, the radios were nineteen year old, the kitchen was a right now thing, I get hungry a lot which reminds me do you want some of the food?" He asked holding up the bag to which Felix nodded.

"you said this was your second happy place, what is your first?" Felix asked remembering the boys words as he drank his soda. changbin looked over at him and cuddle into his side, "you." Felix's cheeks turned a bright pink as he spit out his drink, hitting changbin on the shoulder. "Shut up," he coughed out. "if I shut up how am I meant to ask you to be my boyfriend?" felix looked up at the boy with wide eyes. "what?" He smiled, god he hoped it wasn't April 1st. "Felix do you maybe wanna be my boyfriend?" Changbin asked in a high pitched voice as he poked the boys cheeks. "seriously?" He asked eyes still widened. changbin hummed and stared at the boy, who just smiled and nodded. "Of course id love to be your boyfriend you idiot!" He laughed hugging the boy, setting his drink down first of course.

He smiled and slowly pulled away only to rest his hands on the base of the boys face. He stared at his eyes, there was happiness in them. Anybody could see that. He slowly pulled in, their lips only a little apart. he stopped before they lips could touch just because he was captured by his eyes once again. "You're so cute," was the last thing changbin said before pulling their lips together all the way. Felix's lips were, soft. Like a cloud. They felt like how you would feel when your on a plane, clouds under you, they felt...astonishing. both of their lips filled like mold, perfectly with each other. changbin intertwined his fingers into the younger boys, who's were still on his face. they moved synchronized, onky pulling apart when they ran out of air. "You're so cute," Changbin repeated, "so so cute." Felix smiled and pushed the boy into a laying position on the couch, setting himself on top of him as he continued to smile. He wrapped his arms around the older boys knock as changbin wrapped his around the younger boys waist. "I'm sleepy," Felix yawned, his face in the losers neck. "Then sleep, we can stay here, there's blankets," he pulled his hand towards the back of the couch and grabbed a blanket, it was red, huge, and warm. it didn't get too cold during summer nights so it was perfect. And even if it did they had each other. He wrapped the blanket around himself and Felix, letting the boy lay down on his chest again.