you and your friends are now a part of it

[july 30th?)
written April 1st
these oranges taste like shit also yay jk it okay I guess also my batteries at 8%

And I have a bruise on my knuckle? THANK YOU FOR ONE THOUSAND

The boys had met up once again and were talking about random things. changbin and felix were cuddling on the couch, legs tangled with each others. "we gotta settle this," hyunjin spoke up as he was lying on seungmins lap with his legs on jeongin, "are you two dating yet?" he asked pointing at both of the boys. Felix looked at changbin who looked back at him, "I don't know," he sighed yawning a bit. "me either," changbin laid his head on felixs shoulder and looked at the three boys, "what about you three? You seem close."

the all looked at each other and back at changbin. "so? look how close you two are!" seungmin stuttered out a blush forming on his cheek. changbin rolled his eyes and got up from the couch, making Felix fall to the side a little, "come on I wanna go on a ride." felix nodded and got up from the couch heading towards the door and putting on his shoes. he walked into the garage with changbin, both heading into the tuatara, which by the way changbin had thanked him for taking care of it while he was gone, and like always, started playing music from changbins phone. he scrolled through all the music changbin had on his phone, deciding on numb to the feeling by chase Atlantic, he had clicked on a random song actually.

"where are we going," Felix whined as an hour passed of them being in a car. "sush baby, just sleep I'll wake you up when we get there," changbin smiled looking at the boy next to him who looked like he was going to fall asleep at any moment.

-
Ion know if I'm rushing this jdjdjsj I cabt decide but here ;-;