im one of those boys that appreciates a fine body,

[june 27th]
written March 21st
Ight time skip cause yeet sorrY idk I wanted to speed up the chapters a bit so I could get to one point, if you don't like time skips please tell me I'll stop doing them also high key a seungjinin chapter yeet it's the other big ship in this story
Update: this sucks just like me🤪🤪
"yang jeongin," the principle announced his name making all the eight friends stand up and clap. nothing much had happened in the couple of days that had passed by, except that they all got closer. the five boys were still trying their best in garage, jeongin having to leave sometimes due to getting ready for graduation, as well as waiting for the other four boys to pull up in their cars.

the ceremony ended and jeongin jogged up to the boys that were stood by the doors, people staring at the other four who looked, um let me say...hot. "I'm out of this hell! Let's go!" He yelled grabbing onto seungmin and hyunjins hands and dragging them out the building. The rest followed and got into their cars, driving towards Burger King where they had decided to eat. "Congratulations innie!" Hyunjin cheered him on as he drove, seungmin nodding. "What are you gonna do now?" Seungmin asks looking at his best friend. "I don't know I'm staying with you guys though!" He smiles hugging seungmins arm. Hyunjin looked over to them quickly and smiled, he loved seeing them so close.

The Burger King they were going to wasn't that far away, resulting in them getting there first. "Come on innie, Minnie," Hyunjin excitedly hopped as he waited for the boys to get out the car. They got out and headed into the building, quickly finding the other boys sitting in a large table towards the back. "Hurry up and choose what youre getting I'll order," Chan spoke up when they sat down.