nah, he aint here for the food

[july 1st]
written March 23rd
Ight so I think after this chapter it'll be a lot of texting moments lmao whoops, but I'll obviously add 'real' chapters
Update: I just died:so I lost my glasses and couldn't find them, and I remember I left them on the bed, then I asked my sisters if they saw them, and they said no, so I lifted up the damn mattress AND the thing under the mattress thinking I had squished them or SOMETHIN but em dumbasses we just in my laundry basket yikes

"Bye lix," Changbin hugged him for the last time in a couple of weeks. "I'll be back in five weeks don't miss me too much," he laughed heading towards the car. "And take good care of my cars, I care a lot for them unlike those other hoes," he pointed at the three other boys who were talking in the car. "Don't be so mean Binnie, hurry up and get in," Felix laughed, "trying to get rid of me huh," Changbin pouted slipping into the car, keeping door open so he could talk to felix, "yes now go," Felix smiled at changbins betrayed face. "I shouldn't have trusted you with my car," he pouted shutting the door and waving at felix, mouthing a, ill text you later, to the boy who nodded.

Felix watched the car drive off, music blasting out of it. He smiled heading back into the house, which he was apparently also in charge of keeping safe. He walked into the kitchen making sure everything was clean, as well as the other rooms, before walking into the garage. He checked all the cars, only one of Chan's missing as he had taken it. He sighed and grabbed onto the keys of the tuatara and stepped in.

Woojinschicken;
You coming back? Chan said they already left

l.lix;
Yeah I'm heading out right now hyung,

Alright be careful
{read 11:38 am}

Felix put his phone into the other seat next to him, buckling his seat belt and backing out. He drove down the road looking at all the plain area, it was mostly sand because of where they lived and there wasn't that many, zero actually, other houses there. He pulled out his phone again deciding the car was too quite for his liking, and played some good, sad, Coldplay songs.