usually he doesnt like anybody

[july 21st]
written march 30th
Sucks ass yeeeet
now go to sleep smh

the boys walked into the house, the other three in front of him. "uh changbin?" Chans voice rung from where he was stood staring at the sleeping boy, with a couple beer bottles next to him, "fuck," he breathed out running his hand through his hair. he stepped closer to the boy and shook him lightly, noticing the tears on his cheeks. "hey lix, come on let's go to my room," he tried only to be ignored as the boy continued to sleep. "Felix, wake up," he tried again earning a groan from the boy, "come on," he whispered as the boy opened his eyes and gave the boy infront of him a weird look.

"changbin? what the hell are you doing here?" his voice was harsh as he lifted a hand up to hold his forehead, which was aching from the beer he had consumed. "we just got back," the boy informed him, "now come on let's go to my room." He reaches to grab onto the boys hands only for them to be slapped away, "fuck off," he growled. "come on it's gonna get uncomfortabl-" he tried to tell the boy but was interrupted as he turned to his side, "I don't care, screw off."

changbin sighed lifting the younger boy up a little as he laid down under him, the youngest face pushed against his chest. "hey look I'm sorry for not telling you," he watched the boy turn his face away and look off next to him. "but that was a year ago lix, I don't like her anymore. I don't like anyone like that besides you. And I hope that you noticed because damn I like, love you so much." Felix smiles lifting himself up and wrapping his arms around the oldest neck, planting a soft kiss on it before burying his face into it. "Shut up binnie," he smiled as he heard his nickname. he turned his head and kissed the boys cheeks over and over again. "stop it tickles," Felix laughed as changbins lips planted small kisses onto his neck. "come on let's go to sleep," changbin sighed hugging the boys chest, felix nodding.