lets you know who you are

[july 31st]
written april 3rd
Listen to listen before I go by Billie eilish

"wanna lay on the trampoline?" changbin asks getting up from the couch where they were playing on his phone. "lay?" who lays on a trampoline? "yeah, it's really fun! we just put blanket on it and look at the stars," yes, it was already night. they had spent the day jumping on the trampoline, stealing food from changbins refrigerator, and cabinets. "okay," felix lets out grabbing onto the blanket that was already on their bodies, changbin grabbing the other five that were up behind the couch. they both headed to the other side of the rooftop, and onto the trampoline. they threw the blankets down, laying down on top of them, felix cuddling into changbins side.

they looked up at the stars, they were like felixs freckles. there were ones that were spread out, ones that were near each other, and bright ones. "theyre pretty, like your freckles," changbin smiled rubbing the boys cheek. felix smiled back and pecked the boy lips, hugging him tightly. "you know when i met you i thought you were gonna be like some badass guy whos emo," he laughs remembering when changbin rolled into the garage, "but know youre just a guy who is cheesy, and caring. youre like someone from a drama, you are rich, which i wouldnt care if you werent because i like you because of your personality, but you are caring, you flirt, youre," he stops looking for a word. "youre just flawless, perfect, astonishing."