a buisness deal went sour.

[july 15th(?)]
Written march 26th
sad Dani times

He liked changbins comment and instantly went to his contacts, hitting FaceTime on the ravens. "hey Felix," he heard his voice making him smile, "are you at berly beach?" He asked intrigued looking behind the younger boy who nodded. "Yeah, I just came to take a couple pictures before I had to work," the younger boy sighed remember he had skipped a couple days of work. Well not skipped. Just missed. "Have you taken any so far?" He asked making the big nod and grab onto his camera, pointing the phones camera to it. "I took a couple I don't know if they're good though, this camera really old now."

After a moment of silence, changbin was taking screenshots of where the camera was pointing because he needed new wallpaper to be honest. "What camera do you want?" He asked looking into the screen where Felix had showed up again."uh I don't know, maybe the Nikon D7500? I heard that one was good," changbin hummed, secretly writing down the name. What do you think he was gonna do? Leave the boy with an old camera? No! "What time is it for you?" Changbins asked looking up again noticing Felix's eyes watching him. "It's," Felix paused for a bit looking at the time, "8:37." "When do you start work?" Changbins asked he remembered it was sometime around 12 am on Wednesday's. "Uh 9:43, it's weird like couldn't they just do 9:40 or something? No they had to do 9:43," he whined rolling his eyes making Changbins chuckle.

"I mean would you rather go earlier? I can talk to woojin about your time," changbin asked laughing as the younger boy shook his head. "You wouldn't! Please I'm fine with the extra 3 minutes!"