we have a twenty mile hike.

[july 14th(?)]
written March 24th
Happy 30 my dudes also, 500? Y'all it's only been bought 17 days-

as Felix turned on his bed he yet again heard his phone ringing. "What?" He asked sleepily. "Are you still mad at me?" Changbin asked finding the boys voice cute. "No why would I be mad at you?" He asked not rechristening what the boy was on about, "you hung up on me yesterday." oh, "no I just wanted to sleep," he stood up from the bed, which wasn't his but ya know, and placed the phone into the older boys wardrobe. "Oh, seriously?! Have you seen all the messages I sent you?!" Felix chuckled and threw on one of the raven heads sweaters, it was oversized, going down to his thighs covering his boxers. "Not my fault you didn't think of what time it was, can we face time?" He asks walking back into the bed with the phone in his hand. "Sure hold on I'll call you again," and with that the phone call had ended only to be replaced by a face-time.

"You look cute," Changbin complemented the boy who with messed up hair. "Is that my sweater?" He asks noticing the polo logo on the right. "Yeah its really comfy," the blonde smile bringing his hands, which were covered by the sweater, up to rub his eyes.