wanna go for a little ride?

[june 30th]
Written March 23rd
Y'all miroH mv is coming out tomorrow, for me atleast, yeeet imma try and make the q&a too yIkes
Update: new phone who- jk that crap is annoying but gUys I got my first phone iDisks

"What are you getting ready for?" Felix asked again suddenly remembering. "Oh I'm going to Mexico for a while," Changbin looked at him and bit down on his sand which. "We're leaving tomorrow," he informed the boy and continued to munch on his sandwich. "I was wandering if you wanted to keep track of my babies," Changbin pointed at the ssc ultimate aero. "why me?" Felix asked confused on why the older boy, who he had known for only less then a month, was asking him to care for his cars. "I don't know I feel like I can trust you," Changbin smiled.

They got up from the blanket, Felix picking it up and neatly folding it as changbin put all the trash into the basket. "You ready?" Changbin asked once he finished. Felix nodded and headed back towards the car, putting the blanket in the back before getting into his seat. Changbin got in, turning the car on and driving back towards his house. They got there in less then an hour. heading out of the car, Changbin handed Felix the keys to the tuatara, which he grabbed when he went to put back the other ones he had, "alright since you're taking car of my cars, you can drive them around," Changbin smiled, "just don't ruin them or I'll actually hate you." Felix nodded laughing and put the keys into his pocket. "Now come on let's go to sleep it's already two am," Changbin yawned grabbing onto Felix's hand.