ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ'ᴠᴇ ᴡᴏɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʀᴀᴄᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴄʜᴇᴀᴛ, ʀɪɢʜᴛ?

【july 9th,】
written march 15th/16th
I feel like this is going to um like fast? Hopefully I can somehow fix it yikes. I'm going to sleep now night

the car roared as Changbin sped past minhos car, which was a very much the most priciest car out there. Felix's grip on the phone he held in his hands got tighter and he held them close to his chest. last time ever drove in a car that was going somewhat fast, was when woojin wanted to get free chicken from kfc, his brother worked there, but even then they were still a bit slower then now. He guessed this wasn't the fastest the car could go, which scared him.

Changbins car slowed down to let minho get caught up to him and look him in the eyes smirking. "you really want to do this right now chin?" a voice suddenly came from the radio infront of the car startling Felix. He looked at the radio Changbin picked up, it looked like one of those that bus drivers have on their bus' to talk into. "Hell yeah dimwit," Changbin chuckled putting back the radio, the green light that had shined when it was on had disappeared.

They came to a full stop lining up next to each other, the other boys stopping next to them, both getting out their cars. Hyunjin walked in between the cars looking into both while Chan walked to changbins window, signaling for him to open it. As the window rolled down chan started speaking up, "give me the radio," Changbin handed it over to the boy who turned it back on, "alright idiots if you're going to do this make sure to remember who you're driving with, be careful." He warned making Changbin look at felix to make sure he was fully buckled in.

On the other hand, Felix was looking at his other three friends, jisung was in the car with Minho, with scared eyes. The boys just sat on the top of the others cars watching them. He noticed Changbin nod and looked back at hyunjin, he had his hands raised forming a T. He started yelling things about not cheating and coming back to the spot they were on with the help of him and Chan, before raising his hands above his face and straight down.

The cars zoomed down the road they were just on. Felix's face turned into one of fear once he noticed how fast they were going.