╟ Chapter 168: Eyes ╢

Start from the beginning

"My snack time. I will ask you to not disturb me until I finish" Katakuri spoke, before he sent you a dark glare that gave you goosebumps. "And never interrupt or walk on me at that time, or else..."

"O-Okay? What, are your eating habits that bad?"

The look he had on after you said that was beyond murderous, and you felt like he could kill you on the spot. He probably would have in his anger if he wasn't that adamant to not be late for his Merien-something. Perhaps you should really hold your tongue when you're in the presence of a Charlotte. Those guys were seriously no jokes. Once he was gone, you were left on your own to visit the castle, and get acquainted with your new surroundings. You didn't really meet any other children, the halls unusually empty where absolutely no soul could be found there.

Well, except for a few Homies like that chair that kept following you around to your annoyance.

"Chair! ♪ Chair! ♪ A chair to sit on! ♪ " it chanted joyfully, bouncing and running in circles around you.

"Leave me the fuck alone!" you barked at the chair.

"EEEP!"

The furniture ran with its tail between its legs, and an exhausted sigh escaped your lips. Who the heck would want to live among talking objects? You hoped the flush wasn't a Homie, too. How awkward it would be.

Flush! ♪ Flush! ♪ A toilet to piss and shit in! ♪

Okay, you were definitively loosing your damn mind. But to who's surprise? No one. They thought just because you were a member of the Straw Hat Pirates it meant you were immunized against madness and imbecility. How wrong they were. Here you are standing in the middle of the hallway pondering about how you would react to a Homie flush. You were worst than Luffy asking questions to random people if they poop.

Now that you were thinking about him, you wondered what happened to your crew. Was your captain still at the same spot like he promised?

"So you're the new sister-in-law who's going to marry our favorite brother? You look so lame..."

You blinked when you suddenly heard this feminine and youthful voice, and you stared over your shoulder to see a young girl. Quite lanky in appearance, her dark hair was kept in a long ponytail that curled up at the end. She looked like a goddamn floating balloon with her dark shirt with frilly long sleeves and high collar, the polka-dotted outfit wrapped around her waist and legs. Her whole demeanor screamed 'brat' in your opinion, watching as she munched over a bubble gum.

"And you are...daughter number what?" you inquired.