I watch as his stare softens and a smile makes its way on his face. He places his hand on the side of my face. "I love you too, baby."

I smile up at him, feeling a rush of giddiness and excitement. My heart fluttering and my chest bursting. It's kind of scary that I love him. And that doesn't matter, I'm not afraid anymore. I want this. I want him.

He lowers himself and hungrily claims my lips, slowly and steadily backing me up towards the bed.

I lay down on the bed as he climbs on top of me, his eyes never leaving mine.

He tugs off my sweatpants and slides them down my legs, swiftly taking them off and chucking them on the ground. I help by taking off my sweater which he grabs a hold of and throws it to the ground too. My undergarments soon follow and I'm left naked, panting under him.

He takes off his clothes as well and hovers over me. His lips find my chest and start kissing all over. His manhood poking against my center, making me pool in my wetness. I'm so aroused. I want him to do everything he has in mind with me. 

"You want to?" He asks for consent to which I immediately give. "I don't want to hurt you."

"You won't." I whisper, leaning in and holding onto him.

With that being said, he gives me one last kiss before sinking his tip into my wetness, that alone sends me into a pit of pleasure.

"Oh." I whimper, feeling him so deep inside of me.

"You're okay?" He asks, looking down at me as as I nod. I know he's trying to be gentle so he doesn't hurt me.

Tristan, he's usually pretty rough in bed. And sure, that feels great too. But tonight is different, he's gentle and slow.

Ready to switch positions, he flips us over so that I'm on top of him. I let out a struggled moan, feeling him so deep inside of me.

This is the most control I'll ever get. I put both my hands on his chest and grind against him, biting on my lip and throwing my head back. His hands find their way to my thighs as his eyes trail down my body.

"Fuck." He groans. They're the most sensual sound I've ever heard. I feel shivers run through me as his hands grip under my back and rest on my buttcheeks.

"Shit." He strains as I continue to guide him in and out of me. I like doing this, it feels so good.

"Turn over for me." He growls in a dominating tone and I do as told and climb off him, laying flat on my stomach and arching my back for him so he can enter me from behind.

He grips onto my hips and positions himself behind me. I feel him sliding himself inside of me.

My head throws back and a moan seeps out of me. "I want you to take it, can you do that for me?" He asks and I nod, biting on my lower lip.

He starts going faster in the matter of seconds, making me grip onto the pillows.

"Fuck, you have no idea what you do to me." He pants, finally pulling out of me and turning me over again so that I'm on my back.

I wrap my legs around him and push him deep inside of me. I don't know if it's the pregnancy hormones but I'm feeling very needy.