XIII

"You're too hunched over."

The cool wind from the air conditioner made the baby hairs on the back of Sooyoungs neck stand at attention. She knew she should've brought a jacket to training today, but opted for her usual workout attire instead. She took a quick one over of the large room, noticing plenty of different scenarios taking place.

"If you stand like that you'll never be able to stay on your feet, your attacker will easily be able to drop you."

Everyone was scattered around the large gym provided by the company. It had designated areas for weights and machines on the far left, while the other side had a pristine shooting range. It fit the twenty two individuals easily as they were all occupied with their own tasks.

When they initially arrived, each boy was given a workout regimen, determined by their physicals the previous day. They were all on different levels, seeing as some boys were more active than others. They also had a certain time where they would go in and practice controlling their powers in a confined space.

"Excuse me?" The boy positioned on the mat whipped his head up, eyeing the other male critiquing him.

"You're too hunched over, you should fix your posture. Also, your legs are too close, stand with them shoulder width apart."

The latter huffed, "and who are you to waltz up here and act like you know everything."

"Look man I didn't mean to come off rude, all I'm saying is you might need to work on technique, it took me months to find my perfect posture in practice."

The boy on the mat straightened his back making himself a little taller, though it didn't matter because the other male was much larger than first anticipated.

"Who are you?" The boy has been wanting to know this information since the minute he walked in.

"Lucas... I wrestle for the school...so I thought I could help you out... maybe give you some pointers?" It sounded as though he was asking instead of telling.

"Well Lucas I appreciate the thought but I think I can figure this out."

With that, jungwoo readjusted himself in front of the dummy he was 'sparring' against. He wasn't the most active individual because he was an already very busy one. He had his school work, the coffee shop, and an important roll on the schools Student Council.

"Okay, sorry to bother you," with that, Lucas turned his back to leave. He made his way towards an adjacent mat where he saw his younger teammate already squaring up to an opponent. At first he didn't think anyone would want to fight hand to hand, but most of the boys liked the idea. Something about "getting a taste of some real fighting."

"Hey cap, hows it going?" Jaemin stood to attention as he saw Lucas making his way towards him.

"Its going alright Nana, and you don't have to call me that when we're not at practice." The older male smiled at his energetic teammate. "And whose this?"

The new boy stood up as well before bowing slightly with respect. "I'm Jeno, nice to meet you."

Lucas smiled, "pleasures all mine, do you guys mind if I watch the you two?"

"Not at all." Both boys nodded as Lucas backed off the mat, allowing the others to have the maximum amount of room to spar. The two boys turned to face one another, sizing each other up before taking their stances.

"You ready lee?"

The latter scoffed, "I've been ready."

With that, both males lunged forward, fists and swift kicks colliding with one another. Though it was different from what he was used to, Jaemin did his best to keep up with the different style of fighting. The boy was a wrestler, not a martial artist. He wasn't used to kicks and punches being flung all over, but he was good with defensive moves. He could also feel the eyes of the older boy, his idol and teacher, analyzing his every move. He really wanted Lucas here so he could ask what his thoughts were. Maybe some improvements as well.