I take a moment to record what I just heard. I blink my eyes a couple of times. Maybe I misunderstood.

My  .  Cover  .   Reached . What?

Everyone starts to celebrate, someone brought drinks and food.
In a moment the practice room became a party. Everyone came up to me to congratulate and compliment me.

I look around at the group of people who joined together to give me this surprise, I felt my heart warming up and filling with gratitude.

The tears fill my eyes.
《Jackson ... did you organize this?》
His smile did not disappear from his lips 《maybe...》 he says, shrugging his shoulders with a fake dumb expression.

I hugged him, tightly. I felt his body stiffen. As I pulled away I noticed a slight blush on his cheeks.
Only now I noticed that some staff members had small video cameras that recorded everything.

With my eyes on every face who was present, I hoped one of those faces was his. I was hoping even if I knew he would never come here. Not even Namjoon was there.

Immediately afterwards a lady walks towards me. I know her, she's one of BigHit's investors. The only woman among all those men hungry for money and power.

She is known for keeping up with everyone, no one makes fun of her, she is a lioness in this field. She is a persuasive, strong and determined woman. She has a lot of power in company decisions.

Her nick nam  is "Golden Leo", she is Lee Hyolyn.

《Hello, Y / n.》 Smiles slightly 《can I have the honor of talking to you?》

[...]

All Jungkook's Hyungs were joined together in the living room, sitting on the sofas, after a day of work and training, in which Jungkook had not come.

《We can no longer leave Jungkook like that.》Jin's worried gaze was watching everyone else.

Jungkook had continued to ignore everyone, avoiding any discussion with his Hyungs. They did not understand was happening to him. But they could not continue like this.

He kept going to those clandestine fighting meetings. It was the only way he had to not think and feel. And after that, he danced all night, drinking from time to time.

He was totally letting himself go.

Jimin and Taehyung could no longer bear this behavior on the part of the Maknae.

They decided to tell what they knew to others. Everything that Jungkook told them.

They began to tell from how he approached Y / n, how their relationship became deep, falling in love. And how she had already hurt him. But they didn't know what happened next, but they were sure she was the reason why he behaved like this.

Once they finish telling, they all remain open-mouthed. Their maknae suffered for love. A rarity, he had never fallen in love like that.

《So it's for a girl? Who?》

《She is ... Y / n, the trainee.》 says Jimin in a low voice.

《What?》 Namjoon's voice thundered into the room.

He didn't think it could be her. He felt slightly guilty, since he had worked with her, without knowing all this.

《Isn't she the trainee with whom you recorded a cover?》 Hoseok asked, looking at Namjoon. He nods, looking down.

Namjoon understood a little more why she had chosen the song Amnesia.

Something was happening. But what? Namjoon tried to think about it. But first they had to understand why Jungkook always came home late, battered and bruised and wounded in the face.