Irish This Will Never End (Sequel To Irish You Loved Me~ Niall Horan Fanfic)

“Would you like to make an offer, Mr. Horan?”

                My boyfriend of many months, Niall, looks over at me with a glimmer in his eyes. “What do you think, Sadie?”

                I look around at the comfy apartment we’re standing in and a smile wipes onto my lips. This could be my future house with Niall. It’s fairly small- we didn’t want something big, but it’s absolutely adorable. There are only two bedrooms and two baths, a small kitchen, a living room, and a tiny balcony overlooking the ocean on the other side.

                “I love it. It’s perfect.” I respond, grinning.

                “Then I guess we have found our new home.” He smiles and pulls me close to him for a quick kiss to celebrate buying our first house.

                Let me recap a little bit.

                My name is Sadie Collins. I’m a 19 year old sophomore at Manchester University studying Journalism who is the author of the column ‘La La Land’ in Seventeen Magazine’s monthly edition. I got that job in a complicated way- to say the least, but that’s another story. My best friends are my two old dorm mates, Dalia Jensen and Hannah Devine. Hannah’s the sister of Josh Devine, as you may have guessed by her last name, so last summer, when Josh offered to let all three of us travel on tour in America with him and One Direction, it was an offer none of us could refuse.

                The tour was… Interesting. There was a lot of drama within all of us, but I don’t regret going on it, because that’s how I met the boys, and of course, Niall.

                Currently, as I said before, I’m buying my first house with Niall. Hannah and Harry are out at dinner, because after the tour ended, they started dating. Dalia is out seeing a movie with Louis, and Liam and Zayn are off to who knows where.

                My eyes trail down the promise ring Niall gave me just hours ago. I can’t believe my life. I wished he would love me, and now he does. What more could I want?

                Now, I wish for a perfect life with my perfect Irish boyfriend. But, I suppose perfect is way overrated.

                “Congrats! You bought your very first house!” Our realtor smiles as she hands us the keys to the apartment.

                Niall grins widely and kisses my cheek.

                This is my life.

                It’s almost-perfect, fun, romantic, slightly dramatic, and crazy.

                I wish it’ll never end.

~~ AUTHOR'S NOTE IMPORTANT~~~

Hey, everyone! So it's finally here! THE SEQUEL TO IRISH YOU LOVED ME! :) If you still haven't read IYLM, here's the link, check it out! There will be a lot of references to the old plot, so I strongly suggest you read that one as well! http://www.wattpad.com/story/1709214-irish-you-loved-me-niall-horan-of-one-direction VOTE COMMENT FAN AND ADD TO YOUR READING LISTS BECAUSE THAT MAKES MY DAY. I LOVE YOU GUYS.

Love always, Sadie <3