Forever And Always

~~Author's Note~~

THIS IS NOT THE LAST CHAPTER. THERE WILL BE ONE MORE CHAPTER! JUST WANTED TO SAY! OKAY ENJOY!!!!

WEDDING DAY

            “I can’t do this.” I bring my hand up to run through my hair, but quickly retreat when I remember touching the elegant up-do could end up potentially ruining my look. Oh dear, I can’t believe this is actually happening.

            “Babe, you’ll do fine!” Hannah smiles and gives me an assuring hug. She looks stunning. Her blond hair is put into loose curls which flow past her shoulders, onto the fabric of the beautiful baby blue maid of honor dress she is wearing. Her dress is long, and flows down to the floor, covering up the blue wedges she has underneath. All the bride’s maids’ dresses are above the knees, but she insisted that hers should be different.

            Dalia takes my hand and smiles, her eyes shining with a certain warmth that calms me down a little bit. “You look beautiful. Don’t worry, everything will be okay.”

            I look in the mirror. There, in front of me, stands a girl that I can hardly recognize, standing in a long, white wedding dress, staring back at me with large brown eyes that are embellished with the most beautiful makeup. Her brown hair is pinned up into a beautiful up-do, with a long veil pinned into it. It really hits me hard when I see my reflection, because that’s when I really, truly, finally realize that I, Sadie Collins, am all grown up and getting married.

            From the back of the small waiting room, my mom walks in and I immediately run to her, trying not to trip over the dress or my 6 inch heels underneath it, and I hug her.

            Despite wanting to cry, I hold everything in, with fear that any tears will ruin my makeup. My mom, on the other hand, lets a few tears loose. “My baby girl, all grown up. I saw Niall earlier, he looks dashing, but he’s just as nervous as you are.”

            I haven’t seen Niall since yesterday. I slept at Hannah and Josh’s apartment last night because of the entire “the groom can’t see the bride before the wedding” thing. In the entire 12 hours I was supposed to sleep last night, I was awake for every second of it. The beauty stylist I went to this morning had a whole lot of trouble just keeping me awake long enough to be able to do something about the bags under my eyes. Pretty sure it’s safe to say that I have never felt more nervous in my life.

NIALL’S POV

            “Holy shit.” I mumble under my breath as I stare into my reflection in the mirror. Liam, one of my groomsmen, pats my back with a large smile on his face.

            “Are you nervous?”

            I flash him an irritated look, to obviously answer ‘yes.’

            Zayn chuckles from the couch and grins at me. “Someone’s on edge.”

            “I’m about to get married, of course I’m fucking nervous.” I grumble as I re-adjust my tie for what seems like the billionth time. All I want right now is to walk out, and see my bride. Every hour that I haven’t been able to see her has been an hour of torture for me. All the guys have seen her and keep telling me how beautiful she looks, and I sure as hell believe them, but I want to see her for myself. I wonder if she is as nervous as I am…

            This is when my brother, and best man, Greg, along with Jason, Sadie’s brother and my other best man, walk in together, both of them dressed in grey tuxedo’s with black bowties. Greg walks over first, while Jason stands back to give us some space. As childish as it may sound, I’m really glad Greg is here with me. He’s married, so he knows what I’m going through right now. All the mixed emotions I’m having are familiar to him. I look up at him as he sits down next to me. “I can’t believe little Nialler is getting married.” He chuckles.