Your Disney Princess - Request by Atomochi

(This is my first time writing Peter Parker, so please bear with me.)

"Oh, sorry Miss."

I looked at Peter with a smile and laughed softly at his formality, shaking my head.

"It's perfectly fine, Mr Parker," I shrugged it off but quirked an eyebrow when I noticed the snacks he had cradled in his arms. "Um, what's all that for?"

Peter looked down at the abundance of goods as if he had only just noticed that the packets of chocolate, chips, ice cream and cans of various drinks were piled up in his arms.

"They're for our Disney marathon."

"Our?" I repeat with a smirk of amusement, "has our little Parker brought a date over?"

His eyes widened a little and he laughed awkwardly, looking anywhere in the room but at me.

"I don't think Loki likes me like that, actually I'm surprised Loki likes me at all but he hasn't tried to kill me yet so that's good."

"Loki?"

It had been two months since Loki had arrived to be put under the watch of the Avengers, something neither he nor my boss were particularly fond of.

Tony had made it clear that he wanted next to nothing to do with the man, for understandable reasons, and had dropped him into Pepper's lap to be her problem, who then promptly dropped him into my lap to be my problem.

Lucky and surprisingly, so far, he hadn't proven to be much of an issue and I could continue on with my normal day job of organizing and scheduling for Pepper and now additionally Loki without too much disturbance.

In fact, he mostly kept to himself in a quiet stupor of rage and self-resentment.

Two years has passed since his attack on Manhattan and his father, the All-Father Odin, had stripped him of his magic and banished him to earth as a lasting punishment for his crimes and ongoing troublesome ways.

It was Thor who had taken it upon himself to near beg Tony to let Loki stay in the headquarters, days of the Thunder God's persistence had passed before Tony begrudgingly gave in on certain terms, such as Loki being given as minimal access to the public as possible.

A rule was also put in place that Loki was only allowed to roam about the tower if he was escorted by someone who would make sure he stayed out of trouble, even if he had become significantly less trouble without his abilities, and that job had fallen, once again, into my lap.

The joys of being a back-up assistant.

To my benefit, Loki mostly stayed by himself in his assigned room, though his silence had started to worry me the longer it went on.

He rarely joined anyone for meals and would barely say two words to anyone even in passing.

Loki had become a human and had to get used to human natures, things that we would take for granted were brand new to him and I feared that he had fallen into a depressive state after losing a sense of who he was.

"Yeah," Peter nodded with a small, nonchalant shrug, "can you believe he's never seen a Disney movie? Crazy right? Though I guess it isn't considering that they probably don't have Disney where he's from."

"I'm honestly just surprised he's talking to someone."

"I know, I'm surprised too, but he seemed really sad and I know what cheers me up when I'm sad."

"Disney movies?" I smiled.

"They're made to make you feel good, so what better way to cheer someone up?"