Over One Small Mistake - Part Three

That night when Loki returned began a routine.

He came back to his room slightly inebriated, which was no surprise after considering that he had been at a celebration, and when he spotted me still kneeling beside his bed, his mouth twisted into a crude smirk.

"I almost forgot about you."

I could only roll my eyes, not thinking of a good comeback.

I had known all this time that had I left he would have forgotten about this silly situation, he had a penchant for using wine to get away from having to be mentally there during the social events he couldn't escape from.

It was obvious from the beginning that he wouldn't have cared less in the end if I left, but for some reason I wanted to stay and be obedient.

This was a mindset in myself that I had never felt surface before, I wasn't abrasive in nature but I certainly wasn't a push over who would accept being walked all over.

So why did I want to stay put for Loki?

What was it about this man that made me so willing to be submissive.

"You did stay put like a good girl," he chuckled, walking over towards the bed, "I suppose I can reward you."

I watched him as he flopped onto the edge of the mattress, his long legs dangling over and splayed open widely so one of his knees almost hit my face.

He smirked down at me then began to fiddle with the buckles on his clothes, discarding the outer jacket with ease and kicked off his boots before opening the top of his trousers and moving to push them down his hips.

My heart rate spiked as I watched him, a familiar tingling beginning to rise in my own crotch as he pushed the fabric further down, giving me the perfect view of an outline of what lay beneath the boxers.

"I take it by your staring that you're enjoying what you're seeing."

My eyes quickly snapped up to meet his, his cocky expression only serving to arouse me further.

"You see," he continued, standing from the bed and discarding the trousers entirely as he stepped out of one of the legs and used his other foot to kick them a few feet away, "I enjoy being nude within my own company and you being here will not deter that habit like it used to."

I could only nod in response, I wasn't about to make any objections to seeing what I'd always wanted to see, though granted I had imagined the circumstances to be completely different in seeing him nude for the first time.

He finally rid of the rest of his clothes and stood before me in just his boxers, giving me the perfect view of his lean body from my position on the floor.

Loki turned towards me and tilted his head as he stared down, no doubt enjoying this position of obvious dominance as he loomed over my head.

"Now, you are going to stay here for one week."

"A week?" I sputtered.

"Yes, that's how long your visit is, correct?"

I nodded slowly, balling my fists against my thighs.

"And as your punishment for that act of clear emotional treason, you are stay in here as my little pet for lack of a better word."

"I can't leave this room at all?"

"Of course you can, but this is where you will sleep and where you still stay unless you have business to attend to."

"So you're basically saying I'm yours and only yours for a whole week?"

"In private terms, yes, what can I say? I'm the possessive type."

He sat back down, toying with the waistband of his boxers as he stared at me with an expression I could only describe as vague contemplation.

"There are some things we'll need to settle on first, before I start anything."

"Settle on?" I asked, shifting a little on my aching legs.

"Yes, before we start I must have your consent."

"Consent?"

"Yes," he repeated with an exasperated sigh, "I could just do as I wish, but I want to make sure that it is an equal want, I'm not a monster after all."

"Oh, I see."

"So, do you want me to touch you in a way that no other man ever has?"

I chewed on my lips as if in thought, just to convince him that it was something I hadn't already decided on long ago.

Though it was more than likely that he already knew that I was beyond a mere crush, I had intended to wear his colours after all even if he didn't believe my intention.

"It depends," I finally replied, looking up at him.

"On what?"

"I'm sure you know of my feelings for you and I'm also sure you are playing ignorant to the mistake from tonight, but I need to know if this is a punishment for emotion or dominance."

One of his dark eyebrows rose and a soft chuckle escaped him.

"I don't physically play with things I don't care for and I'm sure my outburst from earlier is enough to answer your question."

"Then if this is a mutual sharing of lust and emotion, I consent."

"Excellent, this week will certainly be fun."

Loki pulled on the waistband of his boxers and finally freed his half erection from the confines of the fabric.

It was my first time seeing one and I wasn't sure if it was comparable to others, but to me it looked fairly large and I felt my cheeks beginning to flush at the thoughts of what he intended to do with it.

He swiftly moved the boxers down his legs and kicked them away before leaning back on his hands, looking down at me with a smug look.

"Well? What are you waiting for?"

My eyes flicker from his crotch up to his eyes.

"You want me to..."

"Yes, sort me out and then I'll give you a reward on top of the one I already owe you for being such a good girl."

I lick my lips and take in a long breath, then crawl forward and between his open legs.

Bracing myself into a stable position, I pause briefly as I come face to face with something so intimate that it almost intimidated me.

After regaining my composure and some confidence I let my hands run up his legs and over his thighs, my fingers had barely grazed the sensitive skin when he tsked and shook his head.

"Ah, ah," he scolded lightly, grabbing one of my wrists in his hand, "no touching."

"What?" I looked up at him, "then how am I-"

"You're only allowed to use your mouth, you're not allowed the pleasure of touching me until you've earned it," he let go of my wrist and moved his hand back to where it had been on top of the mattress, "you're still being punished for the dress after all."

Our eyes stay locked for a while longer, but I didn't argue.

Instead I laid my hands on top of my own thighs and leant up to give him an experimental long lick with my tongue, the ensuing groan encouraging me into spurring on.

And that was how our routine started.

He had said that over the upcoming days I could earn a new piece of clothing, of his choice of course, and all I had to do was follow his rules.

I must always be nude unless leaving the room or he offers me clothes.

My hands mustn't be used as it would make it too easy for me.

And I wasn't allowed to please myself unless strictly given permission.

It proved to be a long week, but the last day more than made up for it.