Giving in to Sin

(Warning: Adoptive sibling relations, non-explicit but squicky all the same.)

It was sinful, deliciously sinful to know that at any corner you could be caught and your whole world would collapse.

Naturally, it was a painful thought as well, but the excitement of the game vastly outweighed the sense to stop what you were doing.

Sometimes it was a simple roll within the bed, nothing too risky but still amazingly tantalising and other times you were both so caught up in a heated moment that you couldn't control yourselves and you would let him force you against the nearest wall and take you.

Your legs hitched up around his waist as you kissed feverishly, moans and pants mingling as he buried himself deep inside you over and over again.

These moments were broken up by the mundane activities of life.

Loki tended to be the busier one, having to sit in during meetings and attend classes or training sessions, all the while trying to give attention to his newly betrothed, Aileya.

Aileya had come from a lesser known royal family from a far-off realm you didn't care to know for, she was to wed Loki in an attempt to keep peace between the two realms, who seemed dangerously close to coming to a head and starting a new war.

She was a nice enough woman, appealingly tall with the perfect proportions for her body size so nothing appeared out of alignment. Long hair that flowed and glistened along with her white teeth that shone in a caring smile that would devastate the hearts of many men.

Many men, but not Loki and something about that filled you a devilish glee.

You knew that you should have felt some kind of empathy for the girl, perhaps even disgust and regret at what you were doing to her without her knowing, but it was so addictive that you couldn't help yourselves.

You had known Loki for longer and he had been more interested in earning your appraisal than finding another wife.

Over the years as you grew up together, he would find any reasons to get close to you and made sure that you were happy.

There was only two years in age difference, which meant he didn't have to wait long.

Loki watched as you grew into stunning adulthood and on the night of your birthday took you for the first time in unabashed lust, which you returned as your heart fluttered knowing that the feelings you had developed over the years were mutual.

If truth be told, when Odin first announced the marriage at a large feast of cheering warriors and nobles, you weren't especially surprised.

For a while, you had suspected that he thought something was going on between you and Loki and there was no doubt between either of you that Odin thought that marrying Loki off would stop what you two were doing.

If anything, it only made you both worse.

On a few occasions you had come so close to being caught that you thought your heart was going to give out, dying as Loki was deep inside you would have been a wonderful way to go.

In truth, you were almost sorry that Aileya wouldn't get to experience the pleasures that Loki could offer but there was a niggling sense of satisfaction knowing that he had promised himself to you and you alone.

Just as he had promised to find a way to call off the impending wedding, although you both knew that Odin would be less than eager to listen to anything you two would protest.

This was why, unbeknownst to Loki, you had started coming up with your own plan on how to break it up.

The motions were already set, you just needed to wait for the opportune moment.

And the perfect time came two weeks later.

It was with a fiendish glee that you stepped into the feasting hall and strode the long path between the tables, barely able to hold back a wicked smile.

Odin's eyes flared as he spotted you and Frigga's brow furrowed as her face flickered with a look of concern, for the briefest of seconds her eyes glanced towards Loki who was sat between Thor and Aileya.

As you looked towards the table and met eyes with Aileya, you felt a pang of what could have been sadness for what you were about to do to her, she hadn't deserved to be dragged into such a sordid assortment of lies and petty actions.

But it had to be done.

Stepping up so that you were stood level with the King's table and were positioned high above the others in attendance, you gave Loki a smile and a nod in greeting before slowly turning to address the others.

"I am sorry to interrupt your typical festivities," you began, gaining almost everyone's attention, "but there is something I must say."

"What is the meaning of this?" Odin practically snarled behind you, you could feel the cold stare of his one eye boring into the back of your skull.

The look you had been getting accustomed to since his suspicions began, the look of sheer disappointment.

"I'm afraid that I have come here, drawing your attention away from your food to make an announcement as to why Loki cannot marry Aileya, though beautiful as she is."

"Why is this?" You heard Frigga ask softly from behind you, though you knew that she was already aware.

"This is because he has already sworn himself to me, both emotionally and physically."

Murmurs and chatter stirred up amongst the crowd and you gave them a moment to let the words and their connotations sink in, your hands coming to a rest with linked fingers in front of your waist.

"And it is with the utmost glee that I must share that my brother, Loki, and I are expecting a child."