Over One Small Mistake - Part Four

(Warning: Smut

Note: Sorry if this isn't very good, I've never been great at writing this stuff and haven't really for a few years now, but I figured I'd give it a shot!)

The week passed agonisingly slowly.

True to his word, he let me go about my days undisturbed, clothed and respectable, but as soon as I walked into his room my dresses and underwear were removed and he had more debaucherous acts to enact.

Always on him, never on myself.

Each passing say it seemed as if he was growing in confidence with what he wanted to suggest.

Some days were more intimate than others, sometimes he had me please him and sometimes he merely wanted my nude presence for something or other, sometimes holding a book, sometimes just to look at as I stayed knelt by his bedside.

During the whole week I still hadn't been pleased myself, but I could feel my own need growing with each passing day.

If I had to hazard a guess, I would have said that he probably put some kind of hex on me, his accursed seiðr playing its role in my torment.

The week had been interesting.

I'd used parts of me that I never knew could be used for pleasuring someone and to say that Loki had no imagination was a complete lie, to say that he was shy would be an even bigger lie that the God himself couldn't convince anyone of.

It was kind of infuriating how attractive he was, most of the time without even trying, so it was no surprise that he also had a penchant for preferring to be nude within his own company.

To be frank, it made me feel inadequate, but for reasons beyond my knowledge he chose me and seemed pleased with seeing me bare.

By the time the final day rolled around, he hadn't taken me fully and I was aching to finally leave and release this tension that had just built and built over the days.

"Today," he announced, climbing out of bed and displaying his full glory for me to admire, "will be a day purely for us to enjoy."

I had to supress an eyeroll and chose instead to distract their movements by ogling his perfect body, especially taking time to linger over his disturbingly pert behind.

To say I envied his perfection would have been a drastic short giving, to be that comfortable within your own body that you can just strip whenever you want sounded liberating.

My time with Loki had made me more comfortable with being nude, but only really around him.

This was no doubt preferable to Loki, being the possessive type, I would hate to imagine how he would act upon another man seeing me like he does.

"What have you got planned for me?" I asked, tearing my eyes away from him.

He finished shuffling into his tight leather trousers and then looked at me over his shoulder, the mixture of his messy bed hair and the smirk he was giving me sent a pleasant shiver down my spine.

"You're going to do some reading."

I quirked my eyebrow and shifted around so that I was sat on my rear, legs crossed and arms folded.

"I do that in my free time anyway," I protested.

"Not like this you don't."

Loki continued to get dressed and left the room for barely thirty minutes, when he returned he carried a large tray with an array of different foods and two goblets on top.