"Fuck no. I get maids for that shit. But there's no harm in trying, hm?" He playfully hums and I can't help but giggle. The image of him cooking is very odd.

"That reminds me." He starts, buttoning up his shirt. "Claire is doing better. I'm letting her rest." He informs me and I smile to myself. I missed Claire so much and I haven't seen her ever since that whole incident happened. "She's asked for you."

"Can I go see her?"

"If you want. But not until you feel better, hm?" He hums, sliding on his suit shirt and buttoning it up.

"Okay." I nod, understanding. "Thank you." I thank him and he sends me a wink.

He then proceeds to dress himself as I shyly watch him, hoping he doesn't catch me staring.

He looks so handsome.

"Are you leaving for work?" I ask, hoping he will say no. I don't know why but I don't want to stay alone in here. I need him here with me and I missed talking to him considering I haven't been doing so for about two weeks.

"I'm not going anywhere. I'll be working here next to you till you feel better so we can go."

"Thank you." I smile and he nods at me. I'm glad he's staying. I want him here.

~~~~~~~~

"You're okay?" Tristan asks, holding my hand and helping me out of the car. I nod as I get down and he closes the door behind me.

He grips onto my hand and we walk, making our way to the doctor's cabinet.

After I woke up earlier, I fell asleep again as Tristan worked on his laptop in the room. I woke up a couple of hours later feeling  much better.

We ended up eating breakfast at a restaurant cause Tristan was too impatient to wait for anything to cook. Shocker.

Reaching the doctor's cabinet, we walk up a few stairs till we reach the door and Tristan just barges in, not even bothering to knock.

Inside was a woman. She looks like she's in her mid thirties. Short fawn hair and a tanned complexion. She was talking to who I assume is her assistant before she turns to us.

"Mr Black?" She asks confused as she switches her gaze between me and Tristan.

"Doctor Chambers." He gives her a nod.

"Hello sir, ma'am. What brings you here today?" She asks, straightening her posture and taking steps towards us with a wide smile on her face.

"This is my wife. Aurora." He introduces me, looking down at me and rubbing his thumb back and forth on the back of my hand.

"It's nice to meet you." I shyly smile at her as she extends her hand.

"It's a pleasure meeting you too, Mrs Black." She politely answers as I shake her hand and let go.

Yes, I took his last name. He was pretty adamant on me changing my last name to his when we got married. I tried reasoning with him but at the time, I was too scared of him to deny any of his requests. And he was too possessive to let me getting hyphenated.

"My wife and I are expecting. We're here for a checkup." He informs her and her eyes widen.

"Ah. Congratulations then." She gives a toothy smile as Tristan nods at her.