The pre party

Hermione, Ginny and Luna stood in the girls dorms up in the Gryffindor Tower. They had dressed up with sexy dresses, and extra make-up. Luna had curled her hair a bit, but Ginny and Hermione just brushed it and let hang loose.

" Do you think Seamus and Dean have the fire whiskey?" Ginny wondered and filled her eyelashes with mascara.

" I hope so" Luna answered. " I wanna get drunk tonight" Both Gryffindor-girls turned to look at the Ravenclaw. " Just take it easy, remember we're goin to Hogsmead tomorrow" Hermione said.

" Yeah of course I'll take it easy, Mione" Luna assured. " You need to relax, ms know-it-all" Ginny said and put her hand on Hermione's shoulders.

Hermione sighed. She never use to do things like this. Go to partys and get drunk wasn't really her thing. She wasn't actually planning on goin at this party this weekend, but when Ron had asked her if she was goin she surprisingly had said yes.

The party would be held in the Room of Requierment. And if they bumped into a teacher they would put Obliviate on them. Hermione was a bit nervous and uncertain. She didn't want to wake up in someone else's room and don't remember how she got there.

Her parents had told her stories and she'd decided she would never get drunk. But with Ginny around, she was sure that getting drunk, was her smallest problem.

" Girls? Are you coming soon? We're getting thirsty down here" Harry asked through the door.

" We're on our way" Ginny answered.

" Are you and Harry something goin on, Gin?" Luna said with a grin. Ginny's cheeks got slightly pink and ignored the question. " Everyone's ready?" She asked instead.

" Yep" Hermione said enthusiastic.

------

" Finally!" Ron exclaimed and hugged Hermione. " What took you so long, huh?" Hermione giggled. " It was your sister actually" Ron looked at her and smiled. They weren't dating, but they started to have something goin on.

" Want something to drink?" He said with a crooked smile. " Um..yeah sure" Ron walked away to get something for both of them.

Hermione sat down in the sofa and Dean Thomas and Seamus Finnigan sat down beside her.

" Good evening ms Granger" Dean said. " Good evening mr Thomas" Hermione said politely. Seamus swinged his arm around her shoulders. " Can you help us with something?"

" Maybe.." Dean pointed at Harry and Neville Longbottom. " Those two bloody idiots said that you would never give me and Seamus a kiss on the cheek. We're playing truth or dare you see"

" Oh that's so fun!" Hermione said happily.

" It is. So could you please...?" Seamus said and tried to make a pair of sad puppy eyes, but he just looked ridiculous. " Sure" She placed a kiss och each cheek for the boys and you could see the victory in their eyes.

" Told ya!" Seamus said with a huge grin.

After an hour more and more Gryffindors started to join them and more firewhiskey for everyone.

" You okay?" Ron said chuckled when he saw Hermione couldn't walk very straight. " Great! You?"

" I'm fine. Hey listen maybe we should...Um..you know.." " Ron! Hi how are you?!" From nowhere Lavender Brown flew towards Ron and hugged him like they haven't seen each other in ages.

" Oh..hi Lavender. I'm fine. I was just about to.." " We should go to the party together!" Lavender suggested. Hermione just rolled her eyes.

" Actually, Lavender, I'm goin with Hermione" Hermione felt how her cheeks burned and she couldn't stop smiling. Lavender just glared at her, like she was dirt on her shoe.

She walked away and gave Hermione a look that said I'll-have-him-in-the-end.

Ron rested his arm around her shoulders. " Let's go, shall we?"