48

You all get into the gym and head towards the benches. You buy everyone water.

Then Jungkook and Jimin take off their tops. Yes, they have very nice abs.

"Come on then y/n show me you have better abs" Jungkook challenges.
"I would but I think it would embarrass you how much stronger I am so I am saving you here mate"

He rolls his eyes and Jimin bursts out laughing.

"Kook I think she is going to be stronger than you" he says.
"Fuck off" he growls.

You smile innocently at him which makes him roll his eyes but smirk.

Then him and Jimin go over to lift some weights.

"Baby what are you going to do?" Taehyung asks.

You come over to him and hug him.

"Treadmill probably for a while" you say.
"I'm going to lift some weights with the boys if that's ok"
"Yeah it's fine. Have fun"

You pull away from the hug but he takes your wrist pulling you back to him.

"You forgot something"

You frown. You could of sworn you brought everything.

Then Taehyung leans down and pecks your lips making you blush.

"There, you haven't forgotten anything now" he says triumphantly.

You smile and watch him walk away.

He is the only one out of the boys who hasn't taken his shirt off. Part of you wants him to but then again, you want to see that all for yourself and not around others.

You get onto the treadmill and put in your earphones. Then you listen to vossi bop (by Stormzy)

It's not the best running song but you love it.

You make the treadmill not too fast so that you're running.

Then you feel some hands on your hips angling them forward. You look to the side and see Taehyung.

You take out one earphone.

"You scared me then. I didn't know it was you" you say teasing him.
"Aren't you used to my hands on your body yet?" He asks. "We have to fix that"

You giggle.

"Anyway you need to keep your hips in line with your ankles and shoulders so that you don't injure yourself"
"Ok thanks"

He watches you run for a little while longer before telling you to have fun. Then he goes.

You stick in your earphones and put on another song that's good to run to.

Then you make the treadmill faster so that you're sprinting.

There is alot on your mind currently so running it off (well sprinting it off) is really helping you.

When finally you can't keep up that pace anymore, you go back down to running. It's a fast run however.

Then you slow down again until you're only jogging.

You have been sprinting for 20 minutes straight and then running for another 20 minutes.

Once you get back to walking, you realise how much that actually hurt your legs. You were so busy clearing your mind, you forgot about the after math.

You climb off of the treadmill after you have stopped it and head for the bench.

You take out your earphones and swig down lots of water.

You wipe away the sweat on your forehead and just sit down for a while.

Taehyung and Jimin come over both looking really sweaty. Jungkook is still going with those weights probably because you insulted him badly.

"We could see you on the treadmill" Jimin says "you were running really quickly so I think kook is trying to get stronger to beat you"

You roll your eyes but are still smiling.

"I just needed to run off a few things" you say.
"That was pretty obvious" Taehyung admits shyly.

You think for a moment. But Taehyung speaks up first.

"Were you trying to run off the thoughts of me and you being together?" He asks.
"What?!" You almost yell. "No fucking way would I do that"

He smiles at you.

"Are you sure. I know I might be sounding insecure but I really like you and want to make sure I'm not hurting you in any way"
"I really want to be with you Tae Tae so don't be feeling insecure"

You lean up and peck him on the lips.

"I would do more than that and hug you but we are both really sweaty" you joke.
"What else does 'more' include?" He asks with a smirk.
"Not to be discussed here?"

He chuckles.

"I'm just teasing you"
"Yeah I know"