31

Taehyung's lips press against yours. They work slowly making you crave him more.

His tounge traces your lips asking for entrance. You give it to him.

He explores your mouth and the way you taste. His teeth bite your lip and then his lips go back to doing the talking.

You kiss him back.

You whimper when one of his hands strokes down the side of you.

He leaves your mouth allowing you to breath. Then he attacks your neck making you whimper and moan.

It is painful but pleasurable.

Your hands grab at his back not wanting him to leave you.

He bites and sucks down on your neck and behind your ear.

His tounge wipes across your earlobe. Then he goes back to passionately kissing you.

He has missed how you taste. So sweet but minty too. (You had brushed your teeth when he was downstairs).

"Ugh" he moans. "I missed this"

His hips grind against yours. Although you both are fully clothed, you can feel most of him.

Your stomach flips. So does his.

He starts kissing your neck. He plants butterfly kisses all the way from your collarbone up to your jaw to your nose and then back to your lips.

It makes you giggle and smile.

"You're beautiful" he hums.
"T-thanks" you say blushing even more.

He starts kissing and nibbling on the bottom of your earlobe.

Then he moves to your neck once again. He sucks, bites, licks and kisses and teases you and your neck.

You kiss him back just as passionately and start kissing his neck. You suck and bite it leaving a mark that satisfies you.

He kisses you again and explores your mouth. It's like an addiction.

He pulls back for breath resting his forehead against yours. Noses touch.

You smile at him, eyes sparkling. It makes him smile as well and chuckle.

"As much as I'm enjoying this, you're squashing me" you say breathlessly.
"Oh sorry"

He climbs off of you and helps you sit up. He sees you flash him a smile and thank him.

He doesn't know why, but he hugs you. For some reason he just doesn't want to let you go. Not yet.

"Can I have a shower now?" You tease.
"With me?"
"No"

He wiggles his eyebrows jokingly and you push his chest gently.

He pretends like he has been shot and clutches his heart.

"My heartu" he wines.

It makes you laugh.

You stand up and put out your hand to help him up. Purposefully he pretends to be heavy.

"Y-yahhh Tae Tae help me here" you wine.

He chuckles and quickly stands up making you stumble backwards against the counter of the sink. You end up dragging him over.

He stands with one leg between yours. His hands lean on the sink pinning you right where he wants you.

"Look where we are again" he says.
"Such a coincidence" you play along.
"We both know where this is going to go then"
"YuP" you say popping the p.

He smirks before kissing your lips gently. He works like he already knows what to do in your mouth.

He lifts you up and places you gently on the counter.

His hand holds the inside of your thigh strongly making you gasp.

He rubs his hand up and down making you relax. Somehow he knows exactly what to do when it comes to you.

He feels your teeth tugging on his lip. It turns him on even more than he already is.

His other hand goes up your top and caresses your back.

Your hands grab at his back and his hair. You just want to keep him here forever.

"Somebody is needy" he murmurs in your ear as he starts biting the back of it.
"Mmmphh...yeah" you groan.
"Do you want that shower?" He asks.

You nod.

"Want some company"
"I'm not going to fall for your seduction that easily" you moan.
"Sucks for me then"

He kisses you quickly on the lips. As you loose the contact, you crave it again.

"I think I showed you how the shower works" he says jokingly.
"Y-yeah" you stutter shyly.

He helps you off of the counter.

"Have a nice shower" then he leaves with a smirk.