9

You're about to leave his room when Taehyung touches your shoulder.

"A-aish" you wine.

He looks at you confused.

"What are you hiding from me?" He asks.
"Nothing"

He holds your shoulder not with strength but how a person would normally. It makes you fall onto your knees in pain.

A tear rolls down your cheek. You try to hide it but you're too slow. Taehyung can see the pain you're in.

He lifts you up and puts you on the bed.

"Take off your top" he tells you.
"What? No I can't! Why would I do that?" You bark.

He huffs and takes the bottom of your top in his hands. Then he pulls up. The top comes right off.

"Y-yahhh Taehyung. What the fuck?" You yell trying to cover yourself up.

Part of him wants to giggle at how cute you're being but the other part sees the bruises.

"What happened?" He asks.
"I fell"
"Bull shit"

You roll your eyes.

"Did Mark do this?" He asks.

Your breath hitches in your throat. You hadn't expected for Taehyung to say that no matter how stupid it sounds.

"I'll take that as a yes" he says.

Then he stands up angrily.

"I should of beaten the shit out of him when I had the chance"
"Stop it Tae" you wine.
"He hurt you. He can't get away with that. Not when It comes down to you" he growls.

You grab his arm not caring that you're topless.

"Taehyung please listen to me. It's all done now. He didn't mean to hurt me. It only happened when he shoved me against the lockers" you explain.
"It doesn't make it right. How could you stick up for him?"

Your eyes gloss over with tears. How can he not see it?

"I have you and trusting you means I know you will protect me. Please don't go out looking for a fight" you cry.

He looks at you as he sees a tear roll down your cheek.

"I don't want to see you in pain" you whisper.
"I don't want to see you hurt either. I will protect you from him and everyone else"

He leans down and wipes away your tears. Then he places his lips on your lips.

It is a gentle kiss. It's not passionate or heated. It's just a trusting kiss. It makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside.

You open your eyes once he pulls away. Then you smile at him. You don't feel shy anymore.

"I have known you for years and you have no idea how much I craved to do that" he says.

You look away and bite your lip.

Then he leans down to kiss you again. This time it's slightly more than a peck but it isn't a French kiss.

Your mouths mould around each others in perfect synchronisation.

Taehyung loves how your mouth fits his like a jigsaw puzzle finally finding it's missing piece.

Once you both pull away, you're breathing heavily for oxygen. Your foreheads rest against each others.

Your breathing mingles with each others.

"You should put a top on so that I can contain myself" Taehyung says with a smirk.

It makes you giggle before going over to where your top was. You can't find it.

You turn around and see Taehyung holding it above his head.

You scoff and walk over to him. You reach up as far as you can on your tiptoes but you just can't reach.

"Give me a kiss and then it's all yours" he says.
"Deal"

You grin before placing your lips on his. He goes soft for you allowing you to be able to reach it.

"Thanks. See you tomorrow" you say.

He frowns and then you put on your top. It makes him smirk.

You blow him a kiss and walk into your room.