15

In class you feel everyone looking at your neck.

It has been ages since you have come into school with hickeys so it's surprising.

"Has she moved on from Matthew Kim?" They gossip

It makes you feel uncomfortable and thoughts of Matthew make your heart ache. He was the only guy you have ever loved.

You're sitting next to Mark in this lesson. Everyone is gossiping. It's making your head hurt.

All of a sudden you stand up as the first tear falls. Then you rush out of class leaving everyone shocked.

Taehyung follows you out of class. He sees you leaning a hand against the lockers as you're holding your chest. Your back is facing him.

The sound of you crying is all too familiar.

He comes to you and starts back hugging you. His face snuggles into the crook of your neck.

"Tae what are you doing?" You ask soothingly.
"You need the Taehyung treatment. This includes my love and affection"

It makes you giggle. Then you turn around and watch him snuggle back into the crook of your neck. He rests his head slightly on your chest.

Your arms wrap around his waste.

"Shouldn't I be the one in your arms?" You scoff jokingly.
"But you smell really good" he sighs.

It makes you giggle again but then you see him give you a pouting look.

"Stop laughing. I can't appreciate you when I can't even stay here without moving" he tells you.
"Sorry"

You bite your lip before tapping his back for him to get off of you.

Slowly he does just that and frees his body from yours.

He cups your face and strokes his thumb across your face drying your tears.

"Let's get back to class" he tells you.
"Ok.......sorry for running out"
"It's ok. I would chase you anywhere"

He kisses your cheek as another tear falls. He literally kisses away your tears.

Once you get back into class, you apologize and get back on with the lesson.

Lots of people have suspicions about you and Taehyung but they decide that you wouldn't be back in the lesson if you guys were a thing.

By the end of school you're shattered. You end up having too many beers.

Taehyung is at his home leaving Yoongi to have to try and control you. Your mother and step father also have to help.

By the morning you have a bad headache and go to school groggy.

Taehyung eventually finds out that you were drinking by the looks of your hangover and Yoongi wishing him luck to look after you.

The day after that, you cook yourself food as you know Yoongi is out late tonight.

You cook chicken and noodles. You're food probably should be cooked for longer but you don't care. You're so hungry, you could eat anything.

By the time you have finished that, after about an hour Yoongi comes home.

You complain about a stomach ache.

"Yoongi oppa my stomach hurts" you wine.
"Are you on your period or due?"
"No"

He thinks for a moment before going into the kitchen. About 5 minutes later, he returns with a hot pack.

He watches you lift up your top and place it on your stomach. Then he sits besides you and plays with your hand.

He watches you quickly stand up and run into the nearest bathroom.

You end up throwing up. Your head is spinning and you're feeling really sick. Really badly sick.

Yoongi comes from behind you.

"Look sister,......do.....do you think you might be pregnant? I am not judging. I don't know what you and Taehyung do"
"No. You pabo. All I have done is kiss him. I don't think I fully cooked my meal today"

He frowns at you.

"What did you have?" He asks.
"Korean chicken"

He rubs his temples and gives you a look making you feel stupid.

"And you call me the pabo?"
"But I was really hungry"