39

Taehyung keeps you close to him and when his parents leave, he tells you to stay the night.

"I'll go home now. Thank you for all you have done for me Tae Tae" you say.
"Nope, you're not going anywhere"

He takes your wrist.

"Tae Tae I need to apologize to eomma. I called her a slut and it wasn't nice of me"
"But she put you through a table. Just stay tonight and then we will talk to her together"

You shrug.

"It's not your problem though and I don't want to drag our into it" you say.
"Any of your problems are mine now"
"But I have lots"
"Then we deal with them together"

It makes you smile.

"Do you mean that?" You ask.
"Yeah. Together forever" he says excitedly.
"Together forever" you agree. "But that also means any of your problems are mine too. We deal with each others then"
"Ok fine" he gives in.

You reach up and give him a quick peck on the lips. He smirks at you.

"Come on let's go upstairs" he says.
"Ok"

You walk up the stairs painfully. It hurts your side.

"Are you ok?" Taehyung asks.
"Yeah"

He goes to pick you up but you move out of the way.

"I need to go upstairs without help otherwise I'm useless" you say.
"You're not useless but if that's what makes you happy"

You nod.

Eventually you make it up the stairs. Taehyung takes your hand and leads you into his room.

You sit down on the bed but whine as your side badly hurts.

"What's wrong?" Taehyung asks.
"N-nothing" you stutter weakly.
"Your problem is my problem we agreed so what's wrong?"

He sits besides you and rubs your back.

"My side just hurts that's all" you say.
"I wish I could take you pain for you" he says glumly.
"But you can't and I wouldn't want you to"

He has an Idea. He goes into the bathroom and gets some pills. He gets a glass of water and gives you it.

You take it gratefully and take the amount you're allowed to.

"Why did people think I was suicidal?" You suddenly ask. "Why did they believe what I said?"
"What do you mean?"

It takes you a while before answering.

"I-i told everyone I was suicidal and was self harming. Well they assumed anyway. But I wasn't"
"Then why were you in hospital?"
"Matthew....he umm.....he was abusive. And he....h-he used to hurt me. M-made it look like self harm" you say.

He just frowns.

"Everyone thought I was self harming but I never did. I contemplated killing myself but I didn't. He was the one that tried to kill me and made it look like it was my fault"

You look away and bite your lip to stop yourself from crying.

"He threatened to kill me and Yoongi even my father too" you say shakily.
"Oh shit. I really hate that guy"

You nod.

"I had no choice but to lie. I loved my father and Yoongi so I couldn't let them get hurt"
"I understand"

You want to tell him the whole story.

"When I got kidnapped, once I escaped I was in danger. Many men after me. I didn't have long left to live basically. We told the police but they were too busy to find the men that hurt me" you explain.

"My father wanted to protect me. So one night when the men broke in, they told me I belonged to them. My father said they could have him if they promised to leave his family alone. They agreed"

"I used to live with my father before they shot him. He told me to protect eomma as she isn't as strong as she makes out. That was his dying wish but yet eomma doesn't care"

"She cheated on him and hurt him in so many ways but he just put up with it. He still loves her. He gave up his life and even got shot to save me and eomma. Even Yoongi"

Taehyung cuddles you as you cry into his chest.

"I miss my Appa" you cry. "I might sound pathetic but I really miss him"
"It's ok. It's not pathetic. I'm here for you and I'll look after you for your appa. I swear on my life"