20

Taehyung's heart shatters. Tears roll down his cheeks as he reads the note and re reads it.

Then he turns the page. This is worse than imaginable.

I remember the feeling of burning at the soles of my feet. I scream my lungs out but just drown in my own blood sweat and tears.

Nobody cares for me. I scream and yell but I'm just as sad as before.

Nobody will listen to me. They won't stop. Anything I try, they won't stop.

They hit me and abuse me mentally and physically. I'm trapped in my brain. The walls are closing in. I need to die.

The voices. Fucking hell, the voices. They won't shut up. LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE! But they never do. They just laugh at me.

They tell me to kill myself. Worthless. Matthew told me to kill myself too. He said everything would be ok then. I trusted him. I have no idea why. But I did.

LET ME FUCKING GO. LET ME BE FREE. FROM MY HEAD AND THE SUICIDAL THOUGHTS.

Let me die. Please.

For my sake_________

That was the end of the note and the book. He sees no fresh writing so he assumes you were drawing when he saw you last night.

Then he sees you shift and squirm in your bed. Slowly he wipes away the tears and rests down the book.

Then something rises inside of him. Anger. Something uncontrollable.

He lifts off the bed sheets on you making you groan. Then he goes for your feet.

He looks at the soles and looks at the burn scars.

Then he feels you flinch away. He looks into your eyes and sees them gloss over with tears.

"Y-you r-read....the b-book" you cry in a sleepy voice.
"I'm so sorry"

Taehyung can't stop his tears. They roll down his cheeks.

"Why didn't you tell me your pain?" He croaks.
"Because I'm not in pain anymore"
"How can you say that?"
"Because Yoongi is back and you're here"

He comes over to you and hugs you. Both of you just sob. For ages you both just cry.

Once you pull away you snigger at him. It leaves him confused.

"You're such an ugly crier" you tease.
"So are you"
"At least we are ugly together then"
"You know the saying. Hang out with people that are uglier then you so you can look beautiful"

You stick your tounge out at him but regret it as he starts tickling you. It leaves you squirming and laughing.

"Yahhhhhh aish you t-Tae Tae" you say through fits of giggles.
"You love me really" he smirks.

Finally he stops tickling you making you lie down on the bed breathing heavily.

You pull him down besides you and giggle as he lands on the bed on his stomach.

"Do you want to be tickled again?" He threatens.
"No thanks" you smile.

After a while, you get up. Your body still hurts from being ill the day before but you're lots better now.

You go into the bathroom and lock the door before washing yourself.

Taehyung just shuts his eyes as he stays on your bed.

Once you get out of the shower, you go into your room and jump when you see Taehyung's sleeping body.

You grab some cloths and change into them in the bathroom. When you come out, he's still sleeping.

You grab a blanket and put it over him. Then you go over to the dressing table and start brushing your dripping wet hair.

Then you feel a back hug and smell the all too familiar scents. It makes you smile and look at the boxy smile of the boy behind you.

"Hey Tae Tae, I thought you were sleeping" you say to him.
"I was but then I missed your warmth"

It makes you scoff.

"So cheesy. But cute" you decide.
"Only for you" he winks.

Playfully you push his chest.

"My friends are having a party tonight. Would you like to come as my plus 1?" He asks.
"But you're the only person I will know and you would go off" you whine.
"I won't leave you. Also kookie will be there"

You think about this for a while.

"Ok fine. But if I need to I will leave" you say then.
"Fine. That's a deal!"