Epilogue

Five years have flew by since Harley had his first and only child with Blossom, who he named after his best friend, Roscuroe. Harley wanted to call him 'Roscuroe Jr' around Roscuroe as to not get the two confused. Roscuroe Jr was dark green with a black mane, a white underbelly, lower jaw tip, and ear tips, like Roscuroe. He was a assassin feather mane with tiny horns and possibly a midget, like Harley and Roscuroe, but Roscuroe was only one of those things. It was almost Roscuroe Jr's hatching day and Harley wanted to take him to meet Roscuroe, and so did Blossom. They waited for Dawn to return from visiting them to catch a ride from her since, despite being covered in feathers, they could not fly. It was early autumn again, and five years since Walter could no longer harm another soul. There was no more conflict in Blossom-Tribe, all was peaceful. Blue was raising Talon to be a better Lizen and Walter's victims decided to stay and help the tribe. The surrounding forest was beginning to regrow and come back to life as this was the third year the trees had leaves again. Harley was outside and heading across the clearing to get to Dawn's burrow to see if she could take them to Roscuroe's home. Once he was inside, he wandered around for a bit until he found Dawn in her kitchen and asked her "Hey Dawn, are you busy at all today?"
Dawn looked over in Harley's direction and replied while asking "No I am not, why?"
"Roscuroe Jr's hatching day is tomorrow and I wanted to take him to meet Roscuroe, is it possible you can take us?" Harley asked Dawn as she placed her pot beside the fire.
"I can definitely take you three, since it's been a while since I last visited." Dawn replied before adding "So yes, I will take you. Meet me outside my burrow once you are ready."
"Alright, thank you Dawn!" Harley exclaimed with a smile as he ran out of her burrow and back to Blossom's.
"Dawn said she can take us!" Harley exclaimed from the entrance to Blossom's burrow before running back across the clearing towards Dawn. Blossom came out not long after with Roscuroe Jr.
"Where are we going father?" Roscuroe Jr asked Harley as he held Roscuroe Jr up as he climbed onto Dawn's back.
"I am taking you to my former home to meet some family." Harley replied to Roscuroe Jr as Blossom climbed up beside Harley.
"I wonder how Celia and Rowan are doing, can't wait to see them." Blossom said as Dawn stretched her wings and asked "Is everyone ready?"
"Yes, we are." Harley answered. Dawn then nodded as she flapped her wings and lifted everyone up into the sky. It had been a long time since Harley last saw Roscuroe, Hannah, Celia, Rowan, and Leena, though he wasn't sure that Leena was still there. After about an hour of flight time, Dawn dove down and touched her feet back on the ground. She crouched down to let everyone off. Harley have Blossom Roscuroe Jr as he ran ahead to announce their presence to Roscuroe. He ran towards the burrow's entrance and shouted "HEY! UNCLE HARLEY IS HERE!"
"Harley!" Rowan exclaimed as he dashed out and tackled Harley. Rowan had grown twice his size since the last Harley had seen him.
"Harley! It's good to see you!" Celia exclaimed as she followed Rowan outside. Rowan was ten years old now, and Celia was nine. Roscuroe was twenty five along with Hannah as well. Harley, however, was now forty one years old and Blossom was just forty. Roscuroe and Hannah then came outside to greet Harley. Blossom let go of Roscuroe Jr as he went to go join Rowan in play fighting with Harley.
"Hey mother." Hannah said as Dawn came over to Hannah and stood beside her. Blossom stood on the other side of Hannah, watching her child play with Roscuroe's.
"Did you tell Rowan?" Blossom asked Hannah, lowering her voice quiet enough so Rowan couldn't hear. Hannah nodded and replied "He took it well and wasn't too upset, I guess he found out earlier."
Once Rowan and Harley were done, Harley picked up Roscuroe Jr and carried him over to Roscuroe.
"Is this your son?" Roscuroe asked as Harley handed Roscuroe Jr to him. Roscuroe held Roscuroe Jr as he tried to grab Roscuroe's snout.
"Yes, and guess what his name is." Harley answered Roscuroe's question.
"Harley Jr?" Roscuroe guessed. Harley shook his head and said "You got one part of the name right."
"Ronell Jr?" Roscuroe guessed again. Harley shook his head again and answered "His name is Roscuroe Jr."
"You named him after me?" Roscuroe asked Harley again as Roscuroe Jr exclaimed "Roscuroe is you!"
Harley nodded and explained "Well, you changed my life for the better. If I never bit Jax's hand, I would probably be dead in the woods right now. I thought that it would be somewhat of a fitting name for him, since he's got your green eyes, just not the blue eye, and he's a feather mane."
Roscuroe didn't respond, instead, Roscuroe looked down at Roscuroe Jr, who was smiling at him. He didn't know what child midget Lizens would be the size of month old hatchlings. Hannah looked at Roscuroe Jr and exclaimed "He's so cute!"
"Indeed he is, he's so small too." Celia said.
"He's only going to grow to be our size in the next five years." Blossom told everyone.
"Well, it's good to know that someone named their hatching after me, and honestly I'm quite flattered by that." Roscuroe told Harley with a smile as he handed Roscuroe Jr back to Harley.
"There could be other Lizens out there who named their hatchings after you, since you were popular back in the day." Dawn said.
"Possibly, I guess Lizens all around like me, or they just really like my name." Roscuroe responded. They spent the rest of the week at Roscuroe's burrow just visiting, catching up with each other after five years of being separated, and celebrating Roscuroe Jr's fifth hatching day. Harley now had another Lizen with his blood so his bloodline would now continue, and his family can now not be forgotten in the past, as long as someone had the blood of a half burnt midget feather mane assassin Lizen running through their veins.
The End.