Chapter 26

The sun was setting over the area, making the city's lights look pretty from the height they were at. Celia had never seen the city before, but she thought it looked beautiful from the sky. The sun was still setting when they arrived at Charlie Lake, the sunset was reflecting off of the lake's surface, making it look like a portal to a different world.
"My parents live near the shore, they have a sailboat by it. I hope they haven't moved away." Leena told Dawn as she started to lower herself down to be a bit closer to the ground.
"That one right there!" Leena exclaimed, pointing straight ahead. Dawn sped up and quickly touched her feet back down on the ground. There wasn't as much snow on the ground as there was back in Blossom-Tribe and Taylor. Leena climbed off of Dawn and started running towards the sliding porch door of her home. Celia ran after her with Hannah and Dawn following her. Leena knocked on the glass sliding door as Celia noticed someone from a window on the top floor look out, light up in surprise, and quickly run away from it. After a few moments, a human child came, unlocked the sliding door, opened it, and shouted "LEENA YOU'RE BACK!"
"Yes I am Jayden! I'm back!" Leena exclaimed as she kneeled down and hugged the child. Celia assumed that he was Leena's younger brother. After a few seconds, another human came to see what was going on. She was just a bit smaller than Leena and had the same reaction as Jayden when she saw Leena. They both hugged her and let go after a minute.
"Where were you all this time?" Jayden asked Leena as she continued to kneel down.
"I was captured by evil Lizens, but these nice Lizens rescued me and brought me back home." Leena explained to her siblings as she turned around to look at Celia, Hannah, and Dawn.
"I've never seen winged ones before, are they part dragon?" Jayden asked again while the other sibling remained silent.
"No, it's just a thing some Lizens get." Leena answered Jayden's question. Before Celia could say anything, a big black Labrador retriever came running out and started licking Leena.
"I missed you too Lucky." Leena said to the dog as she tried to push it away.
"So, is this your family?" Dawn asked Leena before Celia or Hannah could.
"Yes, these are my siblings, Jayden and Tina, and this is my good boy, Lucky." Leena introduced everyone to Dawn, Hannah, and Celia.
"Hi!" Jayden exclaimed as Tina remained silent.
"Where are your parents?" Celia asked Leena, curious as she hadn't seen any adults.
"They are at their Friday karaoke night thing, if you can fly fast enough you can probably find them there at the legion I believe." Tina told Celia.
"Should we take you or do you want to stay here and wait?" Hannah asked Leena as she thought for a moment. She stood back up and replied "Take me to my parents, I want to announce my return to everyone they associate with there."
"Alright, climb back on." Dawn said as Leena climbed back onto Dawn.
"Are you going to be back tonight?" Jayden asked, who seemed to be concerned.
"I will this time, I promise." Leena told Jayden before Dawn launched herself back into the sky.
"We will be back later, or Leena will be, nice meeting you all though." Hannah told her siblings as she followed Dawn with Celia close behind. She thought her family seemed to be nice so far. Dawn was following the directions Leena was giving her, which had her fly back to the city. Celia wanted to see her get reunited with her parents, she wanted to feel even better about herself and to make sure that Leena will live happily after they go home.