Chapter 22

Celia swooped down beside her mother and readied herself, surprising Hannah as she wasn't expecting to see her on the battlefield.
"Celia, this is a bad time, but thanks for coming." Hannah told Celia as the three Lizens cornered her against some trees.
"You know what to do, yes?" Hannah then asked Celia as she readied her claws. Celia nodded and responded "Yes, I do."
Hannah then nodded as one of the Lizens tried to slash at Hannah. She ducked down and tripped them while Celia tried to take down the other two. Hannah tore off the collar of one while Celia was trying to tear off one from one of the Lizens she was attacking. Hannah assisted her by tearing it off for her and taking down the other one, tearing off the collar from that one as well. They all remained on the ground for a bit as they slowly woke up, wondering what was going on.
"You three! Get out of here as quickly as possible if you want to live!" Hannah ordered the three Lizens as they stood up and immediately started running off into the woods.
"Three Lizens saved." Celia said as Hannah held out her hand for a high-five. Celia didn't leave her hanging, but she didn't know how to tell her about what happened with Roscuroe. As Walter approached them, she imagined that Walter would break the news.
"Oh Hannah, I have some delightful news for you." Walter began with a smile as Harley hissed at them. Hannah immediately became very angry with Walter as she readied her fists to throw another punch at him.
"What is it?" Hannah demanded, scowling at Walter.
"Good news for me, bad news for you." Walter began. Celia knew that Roscuroe was still alive, last she saw he was heading back to Dawn's burrow to possibly get treatment for his wound.
"What have you done this time you bastard!" Hannah exclaimed to Walter as she got closer to him.
"The love of your life now lies dead in a pool of his own blood, but don't feel bad, he got what was coming for him." Walter told Hannah as she lowered her ears and stood back.
"You killed him?" Hannah asked, her voice shaking. Celia knew it was false, Walter was lying to her, Roscuroe was alive.
"Yes, my work here has been completed. Now I just need you to raise my son because good for nothing Blue betrayed me." Walter told Hannah again. Hannah then stood up straight, stared down at Walter, and began shouting "YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST COME HERE, KILL MY MATE, HARM MY CHILDREN, MIND CONTROL HARLEY, ENSLAVE INNOCENT LIZENS, HAVE INNOCENT LIZENS KILLED, AND EXPECT ME TO LIKE YOU?!"
Walter immediately frowned as he stood back a bit. As Hannah stepped closer, Celia swore she became taller with each step. Walter looked very worried as Hannah was towering over him.
"Well, you see, I have a son and I promised him that you would be his mother." Walter tried to explain to Hannah.
"THAT'S NO EXCUSE! I STILL REMEMBER WHAT YOU DID TO ME UNDER MIND CONTROL! DON'T THINK THAT I HAVE FORGOTTEN!" Hannah shouted again as she grabbed Walter by the neck and lifted him up. Harley got ready to pounce up at Hannah. Walter tried to break free from Hannah's grip, but it was no use. Hannah was very strong when she was mad, and somehow grew twice her size. Hannah then tossed him halfway across the clearing as she shrunk back down to her original size. Harley ran back to Walter as Celia asked "Did you just grow and then revert back to your original size?"
Hannah took a few deep breaths and replied "I don't know, I just got angry and that happened."
"Also, father isn't dead, Walter was lying to you." Celia told Hannah as she looked down at Celia with a confused yet relieved look.
"Roscuroe isn't really dead?" Hannah asked Celia.
"He's not dead, he's in Dawn's den now, but Walter did really stab him, just not deep enough." Celia added onto her previous sentence.
"Oh thank Aripá he's not dead, I wasn't ready." Hannah said in relief. Though the battle was far from over, and they still had to put a stop to Walter and get Harley back.