Chapter 4

When Celia awoke again, the pain in her head was still there and her vision was blurry. She knew from the moment she opened her eyes again, she wasn't at home, she was far from home. Celia was laying on a bunch of rocks with her wings spread out and the water touching her feet. Celia slowly sat up, putting her hand over the side of her head that hurt and groaned.
"Don't get up too fast, or you'll feel worse." Celia heard Rowan tell her from behind her. Celia then laid back down, listening to her brother's advice.
"You were out for quite a while, but I found some stuff that is probably edible." Rowan told Celia as he placed some blueberries beside her. She didn't know that blueberries grew in that area, but then she remembered that she was possibly far from home. She didn't know where she was or what day it was anymore. For sure it was daytime either the next day from when they got lost or still the same day. That question of hers was then answered when Rowan said "It was just passed sunset by the time I was able to get you out of the water, it was a long night waiting for you to wake up."
"Wait what? It's been a day?" Celia asked, her brain was unable to process that thought. Rowan sat down next to her, his two tails wrapping around his feet, and nodded. Celia then began to panic.
We are THAT far from home? How do we get back? She kept asking herself in her thoughts.
"I see you are having trouble processing that fact." Rowan pointed out.
"Yes, I am." Celia responded as she sat up again.
"Don't worry about it right now, I have a plan. For now, just eat the blueberries I found and drink from the river." Rowan told Celia as she moved her feet out of the water and folded her wigs back along her back. She began to eat the blueberries her brother provided for her. Suddenly it was Rowan taking care of her, usually it was Celia taking care of him despite being a year younger than Rowan. Rowan was only five years old while Celia was only four and a half. Rowan stood back up and wandered upstream a bit as Celia looked around at her surroundings a bit more now that her vision wasn't blurry anymore. The river was shallow and the other side was just a dirt wall with trees on both sides covering the river. It was beautiful, but Celia could not fully admire it as she had other things on her mind.
"We came from upstream, if we continue upstream we can make it back to our home." Rowan told Celia as she stood up and followed him.
"Yeah, you are right for once." Celia said in response.
"Hey!" Rowan exclaimed as he elbowed Celia. Celia laughed a bit as Rowan glared at her.
"I'm not THAT stupid!" Rowan complained.
"Yeah, but it seems like it sometimes." Celia told Rowan.
"You're so mean!" Rowan complained again as he stomped away from Celia, heading upstream.
"Hey! Who are you two?" Celia heard someone call out and ask them from behind. Celia turned around to see who it was and it was a black and dark blue Lizen with a strange collar on and wearing mostly black.
"None of your business, stranger!" Rowan replied as he continued to head upstream. Celia turned around and followed Rowan. The blue Lizen then ran up to them and grabbed them, demanding "Who are you two and what are you doing here?"
"Why do you want to know?" Rowan asked the blue Lizen and she responded "Master Walter demands to know!"
"Master Walter?" Rowan repeated as the blue Lizen started dragging them downstream.
"Yes, and he doesn't like trespassers. Come with me alive or dead, your choice." The blue Lizen told them as she let go of them.
"Fine, fine, let's go meet this 'Master Walter' being." Rowan said rather aggressively as they followed the blue Lizen downstream. Celia was confused but curious to where this Lizen would bring them to. She hoped that it wouldn't mean the end of her story.