Chapter 20

"I am giving you one last chance. Give me the Lizens and human I requested or else I declare war on your tribe!" Walter exclaimed as everyone got ready to strike. Blossom stood on her rock with Sparrow at her side, staring down on Walter and his army. He had many Lizens with him, possibly more than in Blossom-Tribe, and they were all under his mind control, not knowing what they were doing. Roscuroe hid everyone in the nearest den and watched everything happen, making sure he couldn't see Celia, Rowan, Dawn, or Leena.
"No, I am not giving them up to you! I am not subjecting any tribe member to a life of slavery that you provide for your tribe." Blossom responded as she pointed her spear at Walter.
"The fire grows nearer every moment you spend wasting my time! Give me the Lizens and human and I will put that fire out and leave you all alone!" Walter demanded again. Blossom glared at Walter as he raised his hand and was about to snap his fingers.
"Why are you even doing this? Don't you know that it is pretty messed up to be enslaving your own kind for what purpose? Kill one Lizen who dared to go against your ways?" Blossom asked Walter as he frowned.
"Roscuroe took everything away from me. That damn child of Celia and Brandon should have died alone as a hatching in that den, then none of this would be happening." Walter responded before asking again "Now, what do you say? Give me what I requested for peace or have your tribe killed. Your choice."
"No, I won't give you them." Blossom answered Walter's question finally. Walter snickered a bit before saying "Alright, your loss."
He snapped his fingers as all of his Lizens suddenly were ready to fight and started attacking the nearest Lizen that wasn't wearing a collar. Roscuroe ran out of the den with Hannah following to join the battle, Rowan followed them after hesitating for a moment. Celia, Leena, and Dawn stayed behind and watched for a bit. Celia watched as Roscuroe went for Walter, the one responsible for his parents' deaths. Roscuroe had told Celia that she was named after his mother, who Walter's army had killed in Edmonton five years ago. Walter immediately saw Roscuroe and said rather angrily "You again! I was supposed to kill you at your home!"
"Yeah, well guess what? You're not!" Roscuroe exclaimed as he readied one of his spells. Before he could cast it, Walter grabbed him by the neck and lifted him up, saying rather intimidatingly "I wouldn't be so sure about that, Roscuroe."
He then threw Roscuroe to the ground as Hannah ran up to him and punched him in the jaw. Walter seemed to be not bothered by it, instead, he turned around and grabbed Hannah's hand and smiled.
"Hello, Hannah, nice seeing you again." Walter greeted Hannah. Hannah tried to let go of Walter, but he was stronger than he was five years ago. Rowan then threw his spear at Walter and missed, but Walter noticed. He then let go of Hannah as Roscuroe stood back up. Walter wandered over to Rowan, who stood his ground, lifted him up by his hood, and said "You are a brave and stupid little one, thinking you can kill me."
He then whistled, and after a few seconds, Harley came dashing out from the crowd. Walter dropped Rowan back down and told Harley "Have fun with your nephew."
Celia then felt the need to go protect his brother as Hannah and Roscuroe kept trying to defend themselves from Walter and his Lizens. She ran out with a spear, not listening to Leena and Dawn as they tried to tell her to not. She was going to save her brother and Harley, even if she was risking her life while doing it.