23-The Arrival

Alistaire's P.O.V

I had been driving for like a million years and then finally we had reached our destination.
I turned to wake up Xavier but he just ignored me and just carried on sleep , I sighed but I'd do anything for my baby boy , so I got my lazy ass out the car and started to take out the suitcases from the back of the car.
As soon as I was taking out the last suitcase , I saw a women dashing towards me , I got ready to throw the suitcase at her.

"Hello there dear , My Name is Mrs Odanta but you can call me Cheryl,okay sweetheart I need to ask a couple questions!"she said as she took out a pen and was ready to write down the answers on her clipboard.
"um..okay"I Said placing the suitcase on the floor and closing the boot.
"Alright firstly I'm gonna need to know you and your partners name?"she asked
"Oh yes my name is Alistaire Lyon O'Knight and my partners name is Xavier Theodore Orian"I reply leaning against the car.
"Alrighty then , next question is do yall mind sharing a bed or would you rather have separate beds?"she asked
"We wouldn't mind sharing a bed"I smirked
"Alright then , that's the only questions for now , I have your key right here , your apartment is number 7604, today is just for you guys to settle in tomorrow is when the actual program begins okay boys good bye!"Said the women as she waved me goodbye.

I shoved the key in my pocket and decided to first put the suitcases up in the apartment and then carry Xavier up.

15 minutes later.

Damn , i got lost like seven times ,I'm gonna go get Xavier now.
I walk down to the car wondering if my baby is awake but to no-ones surprised isn't , so I pick Xavier up bridal style and take him to the room.

The apartment was fully furnished, it had a okay sized kitchen ,that contained a table with two chairs , a sink,a fridge ,3 cabinets and the fridge was fully stocked though it thinks that's just to get us started, Then there was the bathroom which was surprisingly big , it had a shower,a bath,a sink,a toilet and a huge ass mirror, the bathroom also came with two towels,two bottles of toothpaste, two brand new toothbrushes and two sets of shampoo and conditioner (+a box set of soap), then there was the living room bit which was what you seen when you walk in , and it consisted of two sofas ,a coffee table and a flatscreen tv and finally there was the bedroom , which consisted of a huge fucking queen sized bed , two bedside tables placed at each side of the bed , one huge closet and a small balcony.
I was pretty impressed with this place , it ain't half bad.

I decided to put down Xavier in bed , I placed him on the silk sheets and took off his shoes.
I decided to just let him sleep while I made dinner which was gonna be difficult as I've never touched a pot or pan in my life.

25 minutes later

Xavier's P.O.V

I wake up to the smell of something burnt.
I look around and realise that I'm probably in the apartment, I get up and head out the bedroom , I follow where the smell is coming from and who would have guest it was Alistaire trying to make something.

"What the hell are you doing?"I aske while standing by the door frame.
"Ah well you see I was trying to make you something to eat but things didn't go according to plan"Alistaire said playing with the spoon in his hand.
"Ugh..I'll cook , go sit your dumb ass down."I groan.
"No baby I can do it!!"Alistaire gleaned
"Shut up and sit"I say making Alistaire go silent.

I start cooking from what ingredients we have at home , I decided to make stir fry with noodles.

As I was  stirring the vegetables, Alistaire had started hugging me from behind, he wrapped his arms around my waist and leaned his head on my shoulder.

"I love you"

-akhira🤠