44 -The Morning After

Alistaires P.O.V:

So after a long night , I woke up around seven in the morning , Xavier was still sleeping so I just let him sleep and went to find my mom.

I put on my grey sweatpants and no shirt, my mom is used to me walking around naked , so I went downstairs and I saw mom and she was feeding Kieran however Kieran was crying and was trying to jump of the counter , I laughed and walked over and picked Kieran up in my arms , he laid his head on my shoulder and cried.

"Daddy! Stwange human"Kieran cried.
"Stop crying Kieran , she's not bad , she's your grandma"I hushed him.
"Your son don't like me"Mom said sadly
"No mama he does like you , he just hasn't really been in contact with females before"I explained
"Oh..well than , please try and feed him , he hasn't ate anything"Mom said cleaning up the spat up food Kieran chucked on her.
"Yes mama, you go get changed"I told her as I smiled and fed Kieran.
"Okay son"Mom smiled and went upstairs.

15 minutes later

"Okay Kieran lets go and wake up dad!"I told Kieran , he just jumped in excitement and we headed upstairs to Xavier.

We entered the room and Xavier was still sleeping , so on the count of three , me and Kieran got ready to jump.

1

2

We was about to jump before Xavier got up and squirted us with a water gun.

"Uh I think the fuck not!"Xavier said grinning at me and Kieran.
"Dad!!....um it was daddy's idea!!"Kieran blurted
"I know my baby boy , you're a good boy!"Xavier said as he hugged Kieran and kissed his forehead.
"Kieran!!!!!"I said in a fake angry voice , he just giggled.
"He loves me more" Xavier said smirking
"Yeah but I love you more than he does"I smirked , and Xavier blushed.

Xavier got out of bed and my mom came dashing into the room.

"Oh Xavier you're awake , let's go feed you , you need to be thickened up!!, Alistaire get your fat ass downstairs as well!"Mom yelled.

Okay I know this was short but I really have no time to write because of my exams , I'm sorry :(
-Akira

(Instagram: @1360akira)