10-Insecurity?

Xavier had just gotten to school and he had already spotted Alistaire running up to him and Xavier did the most logical thing.....he ran..and ran like there was no tomorrow but Xavier wasn't active , so he eventually got tired and Alistaire had caught up to him.

"Why you running kitten??"Alistaire Said slightly panting while squatting next to Xavier who was dying on he floor.
Xavier didn't know why he ran but just said whatever came to his mind first.
"Because you have chlamydia..."Said Xavier panting heavily still on the floor
"Bitch I don't have chlamydia"Said Alistaire with a 'really bitch' face
"Sure.."Said Xavier sarcastically while getting up and pushing Alistaire helping hand out the way.
"rudeeee!!"shouted Alistaire as Xavier walked away from him.
Xavier ignored him and carried on walking.
Alistaire smirked at his kitten and got up from him squatting position and walked to his class which was Gym , and obviously Xavier was in.

Alistaire walked to his lesson and went inside , he saw his kitten but he felt something bit of about Xavier, he looked almost frightened even though he had a straight face.
Alistaire walked up to Xavier and as usual Xavier tried to walk away but Alistaire grabbed Xavier's wrist and bent down a bit to Xavier's ear.
"You can get changed I'll cover you"Said Alistaire while standing in front of Xavier , since Xavier was small he was able to perfectly hide behind Alistaire, Xavier tried to quickly get changed , he actually had to wear a school sports uniform which was a white T-shirt with a Phoenix on the top right hand corner,black shorts with and orange stripe down the side which were very short almost looked like booty shorts but were a bit longer and the shoes he just wore his converses with some white ankle socks.
Alistaire tried to respect the kittens privacy and not look down at him changing because he was clearly insecure, but Alistaire couldn't help himself so he looked down at the smaller boy.
Alistaire noticed how small and frail Xavier really was , He also notice how pale Xavier was , an inappropriate thought came into his mind.Alistaire thought about how Xavier's small body would look like covered in hickeys , Alistaire smirked at the thought then shook his head and then he notice that Xavier had literally not body hair , his body looked so soft and smooth, Alistaire was tempted to as Xavier if he shaved or if he naturally has no body hair.
Xavier had finished getting ready and was going to tell Alistaire he can move he looked up at the flushed boy towering over him.
"What's wrong jerk?"said Xavier in his normal 'I actually don't give a shit' voice.
"uh...what oh nothing kitten! Don't worry your innocence might be ruined if i tell you."Said Alistaire while smirking and walking past Xavier into a now empty stall so he could get ready.
Xavier stood there dumbfounded.

"what?"

<don't worry guys more characters will be coming soon>