45-Promise

Xavier's p.o.v:

Alistaire comes downstairs with literally no shirt , this bitch has no shame.

"Stop drooling over me Orian"Alistaire smirked
"Shut it O'Knight"I said as I turned away and sat on a sofa.

Mrs O'Knight was feeding Kieran but he was being really fussy so I told her to just bring him to me , I managed to get him to eat and we ended up watching spongebob together.

Mrs O'Knight sat down on the sofa across from me and Alistaire sat on the floor in front of her , she started applying some type of oil to his hair , which made his curls become a lot more prominent.

"Xavier honey , you should let me put oil in your hair too"Mrs O'Knight said sweetly pushing Ali away.
"Excuse me you aren't done with my hair!"Ali said moving back to his seat
"It's okay Mrs O'Knight , I'm gonna go give Kieran a shower"I said as I smiled and put away the plate and washed it , then took Kieran upstairs.

So I entered the bathroom and it was huge, I started getting the water running making sure it wasn't too warm , or too cold , then put some bubbles in it , and a few plastic ducks.
I placed Kieran in and he started splashing , I told him to not splash too much , while I went to get his clothes , as I was looking through the clothes I had bought for him , Mr Greasy walked in.

"Whatchya doinnn?"Ali asked
"Picking our clothes for Kieran to wear"I said still looking for clothes
"Where is he?"Ali asked
"In the bath"I said

Ali went inside and I immediately hear more splashing , I swear to god im gonna slap this boy to next week.

I walk in and Ali's trousers are soaked , and the floor is covered in bubbles.

"Come join us dad!!"Kieran yelled excitedly and all my anger washed away

I just chuckled and sat down next to Ali , we all splashed each other a bit, but I got a bit carried away and may have...nearly drowned Ali.

After around 15 minutes I take Kieran out and get him dressed , he then runs down to his grandma- I meant Mrs O'Knight.

I was drying my hands and Ali comes and hugs me from behind.
"Lets go out"Ali says whispering into my ear.
"Why?"I asked back as I pushed myself of him.
"Come on , just me and you"Ali pleads
"What about Kieran?"I questioned
"He'll stay with mom, come on it'll be fun I have a whole day planned for us"Ali says grabbing my hands and begging.
"Fine"I say quietly
"Wow I thought you'd put up more of a fight , I knew you were falling for me"Ali smirks and kisses my cheek and proceeds to go have a shower
I just stood there dumbfounded, damn what's happened to me , what happened to my bitch side?

Still I also proceeded to get ready , I'm gonna wear a white button down , black skinny ripped jeans and white airforces with white ankle socks , yeah it's basic but I don't care.

I go downstairs and help Ali's mum with cooking , and play with Kieran and then Ali comes downstairs in a black button down shirt which looked like mine but in his hand was a grey sweatshirt that he then put on top , which had "O'Knight" engraved in small black writing on the left sleeve , and he wore black ripped jeans and black air forces , he looked very similar to me.

"Oi you lamppost you copied my style!"I accused Ali.
"nah baby boo you copied me , and that shirt you're wearing is mine babes"Ali smirked
"Nuh uh it's min-"i then realised its not mine because it had Ali's initials on the cuff
"Anyways , let's go"Ali said

We said our goodbyes to everyone and jumped into the car , we drives for around 20 minutes and we ended up in front of a huge shopping centre or a "mall" , and Ali just dragged me upstairs to a shop called "Veline" , it was a jewellery shop , we looked around.