51- Finale Pt2

THIS CHAPTER INVOLVES
                             A VERY SEXY SCENE
DEDICATED TO MY HOE READERS :)

Xavier's PoV:

Kieran and Leona are at their grandparents house , so me and Ali have the whole house to our selves , you know I don't know what's happened to me but ever since I've met that bastard I've become even , more...you know...the "h" word.

Ali was sitting on the sofa , he was laying down and on his phone , knowing him he was probably playing a game , I decided why don't I just go sit next to him , I mean we are married , I'm allowed to do that.

In this last four years , ever since our marriage , me and Ali haven't really been...sexually active.., because Kieran started school , and the language barrier and everything is different for Ali and Kieran , so it took ages to adjust , and then we had Leona , and that took up most of our time.

I sat next to Ali , and he moved his phone to look at me.

"What!! I'm allowed to sit here"I told him.
"Okay..I didn't say you couldn't!! It's just you never sit next to me" Alistaire replied sitting up.
"Well maybe I felt like sitting here"I said as I crossed my arms.
"Okay dipsy (from the teletubbies)"Ali laughed and went back on his phone.

This rude bitch , he isn't paying me any attention at all , so I got up and stormed to my room, and slammed the door.

Alistaires PoV:

The door slammed shut , I got up and walked over to the room , I knocked on the door.

"Xavier , what's wrong?"I asked , this boy and his dramatic ass.
"Nothing"Xavier replied quietly , I think he's under the blanket.
"Well I'm coming in"I said and pushed the door handle.
"No!!"Xavier yelled but it was still muffled.

I went in and I was right he was under the sheets , I went over to my lovely husband and sat next to him , I was gonna jump on him but I could tell he was annoyed.

"Baby what's wrong?"I asked trying to pull the blanket of his face.
"Nothing..go away"Xavier said trying to cover his face , I managed to get the sheet of his face but he used his arms to cover his face.
"Yeah sure , why you covering your face?"I asked trying to pry his arms away , which I succeeded in ,his eyes were tearing up.
"Just leave me alone...please"Xavier puffed.
"Not until you tell me what's wrong?"i said pushing his arms to the side and holding them in place so , Xavier couldn't hide his face.
"It's...dumb"Xavier confessed , his cheeks went so rosy.
"It can't be that dumb"and by this point I figured it out , but I wanted to hear him say it.
"No it's embarrassing"Xavier said trying to get his hands free.
"Tell me Xavier"I said a bit more sternly.
"...you...you aren't um....paying- actually you know what it doesn't matter!!"Xavier said trying with all his might to break free , reminds me of school days.
"I want to still know"I said pushing down harder on Xavier, I lifted myself up and put myself on top of him.
"Ali!! Get off me"Xavier said blushing.
"Where did all that confidence you had go?"I smirked.
"Shut up"Xavier said as he stopped pushing and just relaxed, I just chuckled and went down to kiss him, my hands loosened on his wrists so Xavier used this opportunity, not to run but instead wrap his arms around my neck.He pulled me down and deepened our kiss, I pushed the blanket of Xavier and let my hands roam under his large grey sweatshirt, which I realised is actually mine , Xavier's lips trained down my chin to my neck , and sucked , it started out quite soft and then he sucked a lot harder, once he let go he looked at my eyes and said,

"Now everyone shall know you are mine and only mine"Xavier smirked with playfulness in his eyes.
"Oh yeah"I smirked as I grabbed his ass , and he gasped and then chuckled seductively.
I pulled off Xavier's shorts  and he took off my shirt, I began unbuckling my belt and unzipping my jeans , I turned us around and made Xavier her on top of me , I could tell he was nervous , it's been ages but I was gonna pleasure him like I haven't before.
I took out some lube from the draw , and put it on my fingers.

"Ali it's gonna hurt"Xavier said looking at me.
"It'll hurts for a second and then it'll turn to pleasure"I smiled reassuringly , as I pushed one finger in at a time , Xavier clenched his eyes and gripped onto my shoulders, tears fell slowly from his eyes, I managed to fit four fingers in before I believed he was ready.

I took out my fingers and positioned Xavier , and when I entered him , he gasped in pain and pleasure.
I took this chance to just kiss him , as I held his waist and began moving him up and down , he was still in a bit of pain but his hold on my shoulders wasn't as tight any more so we had made progress.

And five minutes in , we were all good , I didn't need to guide him anymore he just moved on his own , he refused to take his jumper off but honestly it turned me on seeing my big jumper slide off his shoulders to reveal the hickeys and bits I'd left behind.

Xavier's PoV:

The pleasure I felt was amazing , I forgot how good he felt.
And since no one was home I got to scream and moan as loud as I wanted.
My eyes began to flutter , and then Ali pushed me onto the bed and changed the position , he thrusted into me  really hard , I could tell we were close , these last few thrusts were hard and slow, he got close to my ear and I could hear him just repeating "fuck"  and then we finally climaxed , we were at this for hours , I flipped myself over and laid on the bed , Ali slept on my chest and we both breathed in sync, I used my hand to stroke Ali's head and pushed his curls out his face , he just looked up and me and we both just chuckled, I kissed his forehead and re-positioned us , so we were under the covers.

We were so tired and exhausted, we just fell a sleep.

-Akira

This chapter is for my whores 😂 , okay I hope you enjoyed the part 2 ending.