35-Xander

Xavier's p.o.v

"We're going to daddy's house!"Alistaire said suddenly , Kieran got up and jumped into Al's arms.
"Are we going to see daddy's mommy!!?"Kieran said excitedly
"Yes , and daddy's dad!"Al said lifting Kieran into the sky
"Al how do you know the school is gonna let us go?"I asked getting up and taking Kieran from Al.
"I've sent an email to the leadership team and they said they'll have to ask the founders and then we'll be good!"Alistaire said confident.
"And what if they say no?"I asked as I went into the bedroom , Al followed.
"If they say no we'll go anyways!"Al grinned.
"Of course we will"I scoffed.
"Come on dad lets pack!!!"Kieran said excitedly.
"Okay baby lets pack!"I said and opened up the wardrobe.
"Guys I'm gonna go talk to the leadership and the founders"Alistaire said , me and Kieran nodded our head , Alistaire kissed my cheek and fist bumped Kieran.

15 minutes later.

I was still packing , and I asked Kieran which shirt he preferred but I got no answer.

"Kieran baby-"I turn around to see Kieran sleeping on top of a pile of shirts , I chuckle and put him under the blanket, I kneel next to the bed and put Kieran's loose hair strand behind his ear , Kieran has the most gorgeous chocolate locks I've ever seen , his eyelashes were pretty long which made him look adorable, he had pretty loose curls like mine as well , he was also a light tan colour like Alistaire, his eyes are blue like mine , Kieran literally did look like the product of me and Alistaire, it made me think of who his parents are and why they left behind such a gorgeous child.

I stand up and put the clothes into a suitcase, I only packed mine and Kieran's clothes because I don't know what Alistaire wants to take.
I sit down at the edge of the bed and look at my phone , I'm really tempted to call my mum but it's been ages since I've spoken to her , also she doesn't use her mobile so I'll have to call the house phone and there is a chance someone other than mum will pick up.
I sigh and call the number.

"Hello"

oh shit it's not mum

"Hello?"

say something Xavier

"Hellooooo?"

   "Hey Xander"I said awkwardly

"Xavier? What do you want?"Xander spat out

"Yeah I'm doing great thanks for asking, anyways I wanted to talk to mum"I said clearly annoyed.

"She's not home , even if she was I bet she wouldn't want to talk to you anyways"Xander said like a child

"Okay I'm just trying to have a normal conversation with you , why are you acting like a child?"I spat at him

"Me a child , please Xavier don't make me laugh , I think you've forgotten that I'm the oldest"Xander said stubbornly

"Yeah you're older by 2 minutes Xander , get over yourself!!"I scoffed

"You're wasting my time Xavier, go get a life , oh wait you can't!" Xander laughed

"You know what Xander i think it's you who needs a life , picking on your younger brother , oh how mighty of you , when I come back to England you wouldn't dare talk to me like this , you worthless piece of shit!"I literally screamed at him

"W-what did you say to me!!? I'll go tell dad what you said!!"Xander said nervously.

"Yeah you go do that, that's the only thing you're good at , hiding behind people!!"I said in the most darkest voice possible.

"u-uh I-I"Xander stuttered

"Yeah go ahead and stutter you little bitch!"and with that I cut off.

I let out a loud sigh and hanged my head down low, I was about to cry until I felt little arms around me, it was Kieran he was hugging me and crying into my neck.

"Hey baby , I'm sorry for waking you up"I said as I turned around and faced him.
"Are you Okay dad?"Kieran sniffled.
"Yeah baby I'm fine, come on let's get you back to sleep"I said and Kieran nodded , it took about 5 minutes to get Kieran to fall asleep , I ended up falling asleep as well.

-Aki :)
/posted a little early this was supposed to come out tomorrow but here at go!\