7-"he's what??"

Xavier was still a bit shaken up , but nonetheless he got up and proceeded to walk to his next class as the bell had just went.

~Timeskip to the end of school~
(because nothing interesting happened)

Xavier was finally free from hell , he was just going to get in the car his grandparents had sent to pick him up until mr popular himself ran up to Xavier.
"Heyyyyy kitten!! , can I borrow your phone for a second? My phone died and I need to call my mum, please!!"Said Alistaire pleading.
"...sure here you go stupid"said Xavier still annoyed from what Alistaire did in the library , Xavier was going to put up a fight but he just wanted to go home,Xavier passed Alistaire his phone which was a iPhone X in white.
"Thanks kitten!" Alistaire smirked and then proceed to dial a number , Xavier waited and then jolted a bit when he heard a ring coming from Alistaire pocket , Alistaire must have noticed Xavier staring .
"Oh looks like my phone is alive again"Said Alistaire smirking down at the annoyed boy and passing his phone back.
Xavier was about to get in his car but decided to be extra so he stamped on Alistaire's foot and then got in.

As soon as the car had started moving , Xavier's phone pinged (or what ever sound it makes when you get a message)
Xavier looked down at his phone and sighed.

A: heyyyy kitten 😏

X: please leave me alone.

A: looks like kitty needs another lesson, didn't I tell you before that I don't want to leave you alone.

X: also I would like to address that ,that is sexual harassment, I could get you expelled.

A: i really wouldn't mind getting expelled tbh but I doubt I would get expelled sweetheart.

X: and how can you be so sure jerk?

A: cause sweetheart my dad is the owner of the school.

X:...no way , that means

A: yup my dads the principal and I can get away with everything.

Xavier didn't bother replying , he just sighed.

Sorry this is so short , I have school tomorrow and it's like nearly 12 so I should go to sleep byeeeee.