33- Keepin Quiet

Xavier
Week 4

It's been a couple of days since the whole cinema incident , I'm so confused where did all my stubbornness and manliness go?
One minute I'm kicking Alistaire in the face for looking at me and the next I'm calling him daddy.
I'm at work currently, I have about 7 minutes before I finish , I'm gonna head to the nearest supermarket and just buy some sweets.

At the supermarket

I did intend on just buying three or four sweets but I went all mum mode and bought a bunch of unnecessary things for the apartment.
While I was looking at sweet corn , some guy bumped into me.

"Sorry sir"the guy said as he picked up my corn.
"Oh it's alright, no harm done"I Said and smiled at him.
"A lot of shopping you got there"the guy said as he came a bit closer.
"Yes well I have a family to feed"I told him as I tried to distance myself.
"You seem quite young to have your own family"the guy smirked as he came closer
"Well my boyfriend and I wanted to start a family early!"A voice behind me said , I turned around and it was Alistaire and Kieran , Al put his arm around me and kissed me.
"Hi dad!"Kieran said as he jumped into my lap.
"Hi sweetheart"I Said quietly to Kieran
"Okay then no more questions goodbye"Alistaire smiled annoyed
"Aye mate there's no harm in flirting, I don't see no wedding ring"the guy winked at me and walked away , Alistaire was about the charge at him but I stopped him.
"He's not worth it Al , just let it go"I told him
"Fine, let's finish shopping and go home!" Alistaire huffed

At Home

I could sense that something was off with Alistaire , I put away all the groceries and stuff and then I put Kieran to sleep , it was his nap time.

I sat down next to Al as he was sitting on the couch.
"Hey Ali-"I said before Alistaire cut me off by kissing me , really rough , he seemed worried.
I tried pushing away from him but he just pulled me closer and wrapped his arms strongly around my waist.
When I did finally manage to get him to let go , he rested his forehead on my chest , I moved to the edge of the couch so he could lie on me , I put a blanket over both of us.
I played with Al's curls and ran my fingers through his hair , he did calm down a bit.
"Al what's wrong?"I asked him quietly
"Nothing"Alistaire mumbled as he slept on my chest
I wanted to know what was going on but this big baby also know as Alistaire Lyon O'Knight needed his nap.

I kissed the top of his forehead and moved from under him , I placed a pillow under his head and made sure he was covered.

I went to the kitchen and started making some dinner.
By the time I was done Alistaire had waken up , he went to the bathroom, probably to take a shower.
Kieran hadn't woken up yet.

Speaking of Kieran , we needed to enroll him in some some of education , the orphanage did give us a list of playgroups he could attend, but I wanna ask Kieran which one he wanted to enroll in.

I was setting the table and went to look at the mail that was on the counter.

4 letters for Alistaire & 1 letter for me

I didn't open the letter , I could do it later , I turned around to see a shirtless Alistaire, his hair was wet and he was shirtless, he was wearing grey sweatpants, but he was shirtless, and he was also wearing black socks but did I mention that he was shirtless???
Damn he looked hot-horrible.

"You done eye-fucking me?!" Alistaire smirked as he walked closer me.

ha you wish

sorry for the short chapter, I explained why on my Instagram @1360akira x

-aki❤️