He grabbed my hair and I was thrown in the bathroom. I heard the click of a lock. What do I do now? I peeked through the keyhole and was able to see the TV! If I listened closely, I could hear it.

We have just arrived at an old abandoned warehouse, where Katelyn’s cell phone signal is. We have SWAT, Police, and paramedics at hand. Now where is Katelyn?”

I sat there as the TV went to commercial. What do I do? I sat down and was thinking. I pushed back my hair and felt something. A bobby pin! I took it out and put it in the lock. I jiggled it around till I heard a click. I opened the door and ran to the door. It was unlocked! I opened the door and started running down a hallway. I was running down some stairs and tripped and fell. Ouch. The worst part was at the bottom was Alexis, Sammy, and Jackson.

“Thought you could escape did you?” Alexis asked. Jackson kicked me in the stomach then pulled my arms behind my back. He threw me over his shoulder and started going back up the stairs. I saw the doors, the doors that held my freedom, friends, life.

“Let’s get to the roof!” Alexis said. Sammy and Alexis walked up stairs, Jackson and I behind them. When we got to the roof I noticed it was windy, my first breath of fresh air in a month.  Jackson tied my arms so he let go.

Jackson dragged me over to the edge; we were 4 stories up, which was VERY high. The edge railing was very short, below my waist. Alexis pulled out a gun and so did Jackson, him pointing it at my back. Soon other henchmen came out with guns too. Great what’s more fun than dying by getting shot with 20 guns?

Everyone below was silent and frozen. Someone has to do something.

“Let her go!!” Carlos yelled causing Jackson to jump but he just pushed the gun harder into my back. I smiled a little down at Carlos. I need a plan… what should I do? “Why? Why me?” I whispered so only Alexis and Jackson maybe Sammy could hear me. “SEROUISLY?! You brought the boy band I HATE more than anything into our apartment!!!! You didn’t even consider what I might think! You always got what you wanted Katelyn! Then there’s me the odd one out WHO YOU ALWAYS IGNORE!!! It was always about you and your group of stupid friends!!!” Alexis yelled me.

And that set me off.

“DON’T YOU DARE CALL MY FRIENDS STUPID! And it’s not my fault you can’t deal with 4 hot guys living in our apartment!!!! Also I never ignored you! You chose to stay in your room!! So I did nothing wrong!” I told her. She had a look of shock on her face. Jackson moved to her side.

That’s when Jackson started to go off. “And don’t forget about me! You were never a great girlfriend!!” Jackson yelled. “It’s not my fault you called me fat and ugly! You broke up with me!” I yelled at him. “Stop it!” Sammy said. “You also took my boyfriend!” she said but I could sense something in her eyes but I didn’t know what.

“You guys decided it didn’t work! You could’ve gotten back together! I don’t really care if-“ I said. “Just stop!” one of the henchmen said..

“What’s going on?!” One of the SWAT members shouted. Well from what I know 3 people have kidnapped me, have me tied on a roof, are fighting with me, and will possibly kill me. That’s when my idea hit.

I stood there staring down at everyone. I looked at Carlos and I could tell in his eyes that he knew I was going to do something. I just needed Alexis to pull out a knife. “So what now?” I ask her. “You die!” Alexis says and pulls out a knife. Perfect.

She lunged at me put I turned and I felt my arms spread apart. She had just cut the ropes tying my arms together. “Why did you do that?!” Jackson yelled at her. They stared fighting and were ignoring me. Luckily I put on my jacket this morning and I pulled out the knife.

I heard people gasp from the ground. Yep I got a knife. I lunged at Alexis but Jackson saw me and tackled her, making me land on the ground. My cuts started burning but I got up anyways. Alexis and Jackson both had a knife now. Jackson swiped at me but I rolled under his legs.

I know it’s not the time but I feel like a ninja!

 I stabbed the back of his leg and her fell to the ground in pain. I got up and turned to Alexis. She jumped at me but I ducked and she just went over me and landed on Jackson. I ran over to the edge to let everyone know I was still alive but heard a loud bang and a pain in my shoulder.

I reached for it and felt blood. I turned around and realized I was suddenly tired. All my cuts hurt, my wrist had rope burn, and my shoulder had unbelievable pain. My vision was blurring but I saw Jackson holding a gun and Alexis holding a knife. I had been shot in the shoulder. I went to go say something but I saw a small figure with red hair jump on Alexis. Sammy.

Before I knew it Sammy had Alexis pinned. I was in shock. But then I looked at Jackson and he was running towards me. I went to move but was too weak and Jackson ran into me, pushing me off the roof, falling 4 stories. I heard someone scream my name with concern, worries, and fear….Carlos?... before I hit something hard and everything went black.