Chapter Twenty One

*Hope's POV*

My sore eyes stare at the catering menu.

"Chocolate covered strawberries, macaroons, oh geez these are so expensive. Why can't Taehyung find a cheaper catering business?" I show Jin the menu.
"He knows that catering company, they've cater most of their company events, there's probably some sort of discount or deal," Jin says not looking up from his food.

He must be hungry, he hasn't eaten all day due to prioritizing the filming of the movie. I'm simply just accompanying him as I watch him eat.

I check off dessert items people would like, Taehyung is choosing the savory items.

"What dessert would you pick?" I ask Jin.

"I like all, but how about fruit tarts, macaroons, chocolate covered strawberries, mini cake selections, and eclairs," Jin suggest.

"Yeah, sounds good, I guess I'll wait for Taehyung to pick flavors," I nod.

I look through each of the items attentively.

All of a sudden, a loud thump lands on the table, shaking me out of my thinking zone.

The loud thump was made by a backpack. I recognize that Gucci leather backpack, it's belongs to Taehyung. The owner of that backpack seats himself beside Jin.

"Oh hey Taehyung, how are you?" Jin looks up from his food.

"Just like usual,
"Are you choosing your items properly?" Taehyung points at the menu.

Does this rich boy think i'm an idiot of some sort?
Picking dessert items aren't that hard to do-

Well. To be completely honest, I am struggling a little bit. I have never tried most of the treats here before, these are expensive treats.

"Yes," I reply despite the fact I haven't tried most of it.
Taehyung looks at me awkwardly.
"What? Why are you staring at me like that?"

"You've never had half of those before, have you?" Taehyung smirks.

"No, so what?" I cross my arms.

"Pass it to me, I'll choose the items," Taehyung grabs the menu from my hand.

Everyday, we work on the project little by little. Luckily, Taehyung knows a lot of people so we have enough professionals to ask.
"Do you know how to write business letters?" Taehyung's asks.

"Taehyung, I'm majoring in business, you tell me," I raise my eyebrows.

"Ok how good are you at them then?"

"Not very, I've never really written many in my life."

"Okay, we need to write a letter to send to every professional on the list." Taehyung pulls out his laptop.

"Okay, since you're probably better at it, how about you write the letter and I'll sort out how students will be chosen to attend the event," I suggest.

"Sure."

How should the students be chosen? All together it will be seven universities and colleges.
"Should it be 100 students per school and then ask the schools to split it as evenly as possible throughout the fields?" I ask.
Taehyung nods.
Okay then. That was easy. Surprisingly.

Before we know it, the date of the event is only two weeks away. We're starting to panic a little. Or at least I am, I can't speak for Taehyung, he has done a lot of these before.
Aside from this project though, I can tell Taehyung seems bothered.

As he makes a trip to the washroom, I noticed a list.

Send email to this person.
Call this person.
Confirm with this person.
Set up a meeting with these people.
Discuss about this issue.
Negotiation.