Chapter Five

*Taehyung POV*

6:30 am.

Well, I'm breaking my parent's rules today. I'll be so screwed but I really don't care anymore, I miss my hyungs and Jungkook. Most importantly Jin hyung needs me, I'll be there.

After school, I'll go straight to the train station to go to Seoul.

Hope? Hell no.

First of all, I don't want to be near her. Second, she would be embarrassing me. Third, I don't understand why she would need to be there.

I roll out of bed and start to get ready. I wake up for school an hour earlier than I need to, it's my own 'secret' time. In other words, my parents don't know I'm awake so they can't boss me around.
Don't get me wrong, I understand that they're just trying to do the best for me but I feel I miss out a lot of just being a normal kid. I'm father's 'successor' of this company so he's training me. I practically run it now. I don't understand how I'm still alive. I 'run' a worldwide successful company, I'm a student in the hardest major to master, and I go on business trips like every two months. It's so much pressure and anxiety sometimes that certain thoughts pop up. Unpleasant ones. But my hyung remind me that it'll get better.

I dig through my closet for my casual clothes.

I throw on a limited edition Puma hoodie with black ripped jeans. I pack my backpack, filling it up with snacks for my 'runaway'.

After I get ready, I sit on my couch and look around my room. The never messy room. The maids clean it everyday. I told dad it's fine but he doesn't listen, I even tried to convince the maids to take a break but they ended up getting punished.

The purple furniture compliments my grey wallpaper. My parents to this day dislike my colour scheme but it's the only thing that makes me feel me. My bedroom should feel like me.

Purple.

Purple radiates beauty, calmness, forever, and love. Purple also radiates, anger, pain, anxiety, and ending.

Purple symbolizes my life. The 'good' purple shows what people see of me, rich, handsome, fame. The other purple shows the me deep inside, the side no one knows or understands.

Purple couch. Purple chair. Purple bed. Purple shelf. Purple lamp. Purple everything.

I sigh.
This is my life.

I walk over to my piano and continue my work. If I had the choice I would've went into performing arts but of course my parents would never approve. I love music, dancing, singing and performing. So now, I write songs that no one knows I wrote.

As my fingers connects with the keys, my eyes close itself. I feel a rush of emotion flow through my fingers up to my heart. A reminder to me. To keep going with life.
~I can't let go..~

At 7:30, my session of me time is over.

*Knock knock*
"Taehyung sir? Your breakfast is ready for you," my assigned maid startles me.

She knows me. She's been my maid since I was twelve. She knows I wake up early, she knows what I'm doing but she doesn't tell anyone. For that, I'm grateful.

"Thank you Mrs. Kara, but please just call me Taehyung. I'm sick of people calling me sir, I've had lots of that on my trip," I open my door.
"Okay then Taehyung," She gives me a warm smile.

Mrs. Kara is around sixty. However, no one could tell if they didn't know. She has high cheekbones with sharp eyes. Little strings of grey hair start to poke out of her hair net.

Twenty Fourजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें