Chapter Thirty Six

*Hope's POV*

I sigh as I close the door to Taehyung's room.
I've just helped him to go back to sleep. He finally let me go home after two days.

As I walk down the hall, I feel someone's presence joining me at my side.

"Hello Mrs. Kim," I greet her.

"Drop the formality, thank you so much Hope. You are truly an angel," she smiles at me.

"I was only doing what's right."

"Thank you for the effort you put in the past two days. I know he's not easy to deal with sometimes," she gently grabs my hand and caress it.

"Taehyung's a good boy, he's worth the effort and more," I smile.

It's all truth, I didn't say that as an act.

"Taehyung's fortunate to find such a kind hearted girl," she pats my hand.

"I'm fortunate to have found such a smart boy like him," I compliment.

"It's late, I should return to my home," I say.

"Sounds good, why don't I get Driver John to take you home," she offers.

"Sure, that would be great, thank you."

Two days before school starts again, Jin calls for a dinner.

JIN: Make sure Tae joins us, it will be good for him to recover by having some fun with us
HOPE: Yes sir

I give Taehyung a call.

"You're coming to that meet up right?"

"I don't know yet, I might have some work to do."

"Come on, you're always working. You should sacrifice a few hours for the dinner, just treat it like a break."

"You know me, I don't know how to take breaks."

"Please."

"Fine, I'll see you there."

We decide to meet at the same restaurant as we did last time.

I walk into a full restaurant but I spot Jin and Taehyung in the corner.

"Hello!"

"Hey Hope," Taehyung smiles.

"My dear sister, I haven't seen you in a long time."

I turn around expecting to see Jin.

"Hoseok?!" I say shockingly.

"Yes Hope?" He grins.

"Hobi! Oh wow! I miss you so much."

I give my brother a tight hug, "I'm never letting you go of this hug."
He pats my head.

"You see your biological brother and you forgot about your other brothers," Jin frowns.

"I'm sorry Jin, I love you too," I pull him into a embrace.

They all giggle.

"Wait, how did you get here?" I ask Hobi.

"By train?" He says.

"No, you walked here. Of course you got here by train, but you know what I mean."

"A special friend paid for my trip here," he says.

"Friend?" I look at him weirdly.

"I wanted to thank you for all that you helped me with. Plus, because of you helping me, you couldn't visit your brother so I brought him here for you," Taehyung explains.