Chapter Sixteen

*Jin's POV*

7:00
I pull myself awake. Today is Hoseok hyung's surprise birthday party.

Okay, outfit, outfit. What do I wear? Oh right, I have to wear a shade of green for Hoseok's birthday, we all do. We all don't really normally wear the colour green.
The only somewhat green item I own is my army green ripped jeans. I'll pair that with a white oversized tee.

7:15
I'm early.

TAE~: Can you meet me on the track field plz?
JIN~: Ok, 2 minutes

Before I leave the door, I grab my two bags of items for the party and the newly wrapped gift for Hobi.

I jog to the track field. What does Taehyung need?

The track field is empty except for Taehyung in a headband with damp hair.

"Hey Tae, what's up?"
"Hey hyung, you guys are throwing that party for Hobi hyung later right?" He asks
I nod.
"Here, pass this to him for me please." Taehyung hands me a box
"Gift?"
"Yeah." He nods
"Okay, no problem.
"What are you doing on the track field this early?" I ask
"When I'm stressed, I come here for a early run. It's nice, no one's ever here this early." Tae explains
"Makes sense, are you good? If you want to talk about what's up, I'm here. I still got a couple minutes before I'm off."
"Thanks but it's okay, it's just the usual stress. You better go with Hope." He declines
"Okay then, I'll see you on Tuesday. Be careful about yourself okay?" I eye him
"Yeah.
"You guys have fun, and wish Hobi a happy birthday for me please."
"Got it, bye." I give him a hug
"Thanks,"

I start to walk off.

"Oh. Also...um..just a heads up, Hope might get those flashbacks on the train again, but you know what to do now. Yeah, bye." He figets with his headband
I nod.

As cold as a person Taehyung seems to be on the outside, he's a kind, warm hearted person. Unfortunately, due to his father's pressure and lectures, he lost his sense in life and his loose, carefree personality. We try to wake those personalities back but we haven't been successful. If one day someone is successful at it, that person is one special person to Taehyung. Some one he truly, genuinely loves.

I speed pass school postlamps, lush green bushes, news boards, and damp benches. It was sprinkling last night.

Soon, I approach the gateway of our school. A girl in teal ripped jeans and gray butterfly sleeve top awaits at the bench.
Hope.
Wow, I've never seen her in such an outfit before but it suits her.

"Nice outfit. It's cute." I compliment
"Heh thanks." She chuckles shyly
"Ready to go?" I ask
"I'm excited." She grins.

We arrive at the train station ten minutes early, except Jungkook and Jimin is also early.

"Hey! Hyung, I thought we were early but i guess we just happen to arrive at the same time." A voice calls out to me.

I turn around and is met with a Jungkook in an army patterned dark green beanie.

"Oh, hey Jungkook and Jimin!" Hope returns the call and gives them both a hug
"Excited?!" I ask
They both nod enthusiastically.

We get our train tickets and make our way down to the bullet train.

"Cart 6, seats D-14, E-14, D-15, E-15. We can turn our seats to face each other." Hope informs us

After we find our seats, we notice the train isn't too full which is good.

"It'll only be about a three hour ride so it's not too bad."

Just like Hope suggested, Jimin and Jungkook who are seated on seats D-14, E-14 spin their pair of seats around so that our four seats are facing each other.