Chapter Eleven

*Hope's POV*

Shakily, I walk into the dormitory. I know I'm in trouble. I quickly run into the elevator to avoid the people in the lobby, luckily, I was successful.

When I reach my dorm door, I notice a piece of paper.

My expression drops, the face in my colour washes away.
I rip the poster off the door and run out of the building into the sunset scenery.

Papers cover up the news board, paper on posts, paper on garbage cans, all with the same theme: me.

I run laps and laps and laps, head pounding, those Words spinning in my brain.
Until my legs could go no further.
I collapse in the middle of the track field and stare up at the starry night. The sky has darken. A navy blue replaced the pink from before, dotted with bright diamonds whispering you will be okay.

After gasping for my breathe for ten minutes, I call Jin.

"I-I have an issue. Me-meet me at the track field right now," I stutter.
"Hope! What's wron-"
I hang up. He'll know when he gets here.

Miniutes later, a figure sprints infront of me.
Damp messy hair, wild eyes, panting.

"What's wrong Hope?! Why are you here this late? It's already nine at night," he crouch down beside me.

No word is willing to slip out of my mouth, my hands pass him the crumple up paper.
"......backstabbing, gold digger don't come near me or Taehyung or I swear it will be the end of you...." he mutter under his breathe.

He looks up at me with fury in his eyes.
"What the hell is this?! Where did you find this?" He asks
"O-on my r-room door," I whisper
"Who did this?"
"I'm not sure, I assume Jenna, my roommate," my voice becoming smaller and smaller by the minute.

I slowly stand up and take a shaky breath.
I take Jin's hand and lead him to the posters plastered all over the news board.

White paper, decorated with cruel words and a picture of Taehyung grabbing my wrist.

IDIOT, GOLD DIGGER STAY AWAY FROM TAEHYUNG. HE DESERVES WAY BETTER THAN YOU UGLY.

Jin's face falls.
He turns towards me. He wraps his arms around me and pull me into a tight embrace.

Who knew.
This was all it takes to make my tears finally stream down.

"It's okay, Hope. We will solve this."

My brain knows it won't be easy to solve or overcome. But just for a second, I let myself believe it.

"What do I do now?" I mumble into his chest.
His hands grab my shoulders and he stares straight into my eyes.
"Jung Hope, you are Jung Hoseok's sister, you will not let this rumour ruin you. You are not alone, I'm here with you," he wipes my tears.
I nod, "Thank you,"

"What do we do huh? Let me think," he carcasses my hair.
I can't return to my room, the poster clearly stated that.
"Well, firstly, it's quite late, I think we should just get some sleep and worry about this tomorrow okay? Do you have a friend who happens to have an empty bed available? If not my roommate isn't here but It would be awkward to have a girl in the guy dorms," he suggests
"I'll call her,"

I dial Jasmine's number.
"Hello?" a tired voice replies.
"J-Jasmine?"
"Oh! Hope, what's up? Why are you calling me this late?"
"Is your roommate there?"
"No, she moved herself to her friends dormitory."
"May I stay over at your room tonight? I'll explain later."
"Of course you can, I'll meet you here in a couple minutes. I'm on level six, room number 63, just knock I'll get the door,"
"Thank you."