065.

❝ it takes one person to forgive, it takes two people to reunite. excerpt , lewis b. smedes.

𝑾𝑬𝑳𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑬 𝑻𝑶 𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑻𝑯 𝑹𝑶𝑾

𝑾𝑬𝑳𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑬 𝑻𝑶 𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑻𝑯 𝑹𝑶𝑾 .
( CHAPTER LXV : reunited. )

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

ʷᵉᵈⁿᵉˢᵈᵃʸ, ʲᵘⁿᵉ ²⁶ᵗʰ, ¹⁹⁹⁶.
ˡᵒˢ ᵃⁿᵍᵉˡᵉˢ, ᵃˡᶦᶠᵒʳⁿᵃ.

TUPAC HAD FINISHED FILMING a movie called Gridlock'd. The film was about two jazz musicians who decided to get clean after their friend and bandmate overdosed after trying heroine for the first time. While attempting to enter a detoxification program, they dealt with a lot of obstacles. What made things even worst, was that they were being chased by the police and drug dealers. It was quite a different role for Pac, but he handled it just like an authentic actor.

In my eyes, he could do it all. He was a hardworking individual who always proved everyone wrong. He believed in himself and it took him a long way. He was becoming an even bigger star and it was amazing to witness. He had the whole world in his hands, and it seemed as if he was unstoppable.

The man had no fear in his bones, he was ready for any and everything, and that is what drew me to him. Someone who was very passionate about his craft, and didn't mind branching out into different ventures. He was was great at everything he did.

After he left the set, he invited me to meet up with him and Kidada at a café only a few blocks away. I didn't know what to expect when I got there, but I was prepared more than anything. If she wanted to be professional, I was cool. But if she was trying to get ignorant, I was able to give her that same attitude.

"Please don't let her bring you out of your character. You be the bigger person, alright?" Larenz looked over at me from the drivers side. I glanced over at him momentarily before leaving forward, wrapping my arms around his neck securely. "I hope." I got out of the vehicle and closed it behind me.

I said a mental chant in my head-something to somewhat ease my mind as I slung my purse across my shoulder. I walked into the building, hearing the ring of the bell. I glanced around the crowded atmosphere and finally noticed the pair sitting at a booth in the far corner of the cafe.

Tupac's eyes landed right on me when he sensed that I was in the vicinity. I breathed in and out and made my way through the sea of people. Once I arrived at the table, Pac quickly stood up and pulled the chair back for me so I could sit down.